Status
Not open for further replies.
E actually said that I could be administrator for a day.

All I was saying was that everyone here is a nerd, and we should embrace it, not cut each other down.

No offense, it's a movie. There's a lot more important things to deal with every day, and no matter how badly the film translation is, it doesn't suddenly make the comics it's based on cease to exist. If you don't like the casting of a movie, or even the direction they're taking it, it's not worth *****ing about, just vote with your dollar and don't watch it.

No offense, it's a movie. There's a lot more important things to deal with every day, and no matter how badly the film translation is, it doesn't suddenly make the comics it's based on cease to exist. If you don't like the casting of a movie, or even the direction they're taking it, it's not worth *****ing about, just vote with your dollar and don't watch it.

This is the internet.

This is no place to be snide.

It's serious business here.

He was Egyptian, actually... And I could see Bacon playing the modern day version as a Military contractor working with the Egyptian government in Cairo. Could be a good way to bring Storm into the movie.

He's been a disembodied psychic spirit longer in the comics than he was ever a person.

Bass you are the man dude!! LOL slaying my **** here.

I just came into the thread to say originally that I am watching X-Men Origins: Wolverine again. 2nd time since seeing it in the theaters and this movie is KICKING MY ASS.

Wolverine has been my favorite comic book character ever since I was a kid. This movie rocks.

I just came into the thread to say originally that I am watching X-Men Origins: Wolverine again. 2nd time since seeing it in the theaters and this movie is KICKING MY ASS.

Wolverine has been my favorite comic book character ever since I was a kid. This movie rocks.

WHAT THE ****

get out of here before I destroy you

I am so glad that's censored as I can't think of a four-letter word that I would be happy slaying. Ass does not have four letters. The only thing of yours that is four-letters is a part of you I do not want to touch.

Not to sound like a grammar Nazi, but you misspelled "sucks" again.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh I'm sorry, I'm not a girlie man who marks out for impotent heroes like Spider-Man. I like the hero who whoops the ass and ****s the girl. Nodamean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back