Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why Vaughn would make a great independent film where he has complete freedom and then goes back and agrees to do a studio movie with a rushed production.

What is this thing you call "money"?

I think I know this one... it's an item made of paper or of metals, which is exchanged for goods and/or sevices. I remember having some at some point of my life. But it seems so long ago since Corporate America/the American Politicians decided that it looked better in their pockets. That it's hard to even picture it at times.

I hope Morgan Freeman plays Magneto just so he can shout "Shoot this mother****er!"

Speculation: Could Aaron Johnson Be Cast in X-Men: First Class?

cyclops.jpg

Movie to take place in the 1960's?

A location scout is seeking out areas with a 1960's, South-American or Central American island feel for the next X-Men movie, 'X-Men: First Class.' In particular, he needs to find cafe and bar locations, evoking the Argentinian feel of Bariloche, and an Art Deco Cafe or restaurant overlooking a body of water. Additionally, the movie calls for a Miami styled harbor for yachts.

Movie to take place in the 1960's?

A location scout is seeking out areas with a 1960's, South-American or Central American island feel for the next X-Men movie, 'X-Men: First Class.' In particular, he needs to find cafe and bar locations, evoking the Argentinian feel of Bariloche, and an Art Deco Cafe or restaurant overlooking a body of water. Additionally, the movie calls for a Miami styled harbor for yachts.

Does that make sense? Maybe not the whole thing will take place in the 60s, but only Charles and Erik's early freindship?

I feel like the first class stuff would have to take place in the 90s for it to make ANY sense continuity-wise. But then again, it's FOX.

Does that make sense? Maybe not the whole thing will take place in the 60s, but only Charles and Erik's early freindship?

I feel like the first class stuff would have to take place in the 90s for it to make ANY sense continuity-wise. But then again, it's FOX.

Continuity-wise? Who cares!?

Clearly an executive at FOX read my proposal.

CBR:

Forces of Geek (via IESB) hears tell actress Rosamund Pike may play the White Queen Emma Frost in the film. "One of my FOG! Operatives in Jolly Ole England passed along some fairly solid information regarding Rosamund Pike ("Die Another Day", "Doom") testing and very possibly being cast in the role of Emma Frost in the upcoming X-Men: First Class movie," writes FOG's Stefa Blitz. He goes on to mention she was seen with an "X-Men Origins" comic. Pike, while quite a stunning lady, is a bit older than Tahyna Tozzi, who played a character meant to be Emma Frost in "X-Men Origins: Wolverine." If Pike is cast, it would indicate the production does not feel bound by concepts established in "Wolverine." Also, it might mean we'll see her as a teacher at the school, which I've always found adds a great tension to her character and the overall concept.

Last edited:
CBR:

Forces of Geek (via IESB) hears tell actress Rosamund Pike may play the White Queen Emma Frost in the film. "One of my FOG! Operatives in Jolly Ole England passed along some fairly solid information regarding Rosamund Pike ("Die Another Day", "Doom") testing and very possibly being cast in the role of Emma Frost in the upcoming X-Men: First Class movie," writes FOG's Stefa Blitz. He goes on to mention she was seen with an "X-Men Origins" comic. Pike, while quite a stunning lady, is a bit older than Tahyna Tozzi, who played a character meant to be Emma Frost in "X-Men Origins: Wolverine." If Pike is cast, it would indicate the production does not feel bound by concepts established in "Wolverine." Also, it might mean we'll see her as a teacher at the school, which I've always found adds a great tension to her character and the overall concept.

Interesting. What immediately jumped to mind, for me, wasn't her teaching at the school but instead of her more initial appearances leading the Hellions in opposition to the New Mutants. But their suggestion probably makes more sense.

Has X-Men: First Class Enrolled Its Beast?

Flags of Our Fathers actor Benjamin Walker will play Hank McCoy — the Beast — in Matthew Vaughn's X-Men: First Class, Showbiz411 reports.He'll join James McAvoy, who stars as Professor Xavier in Fox's reboot of the lucrative X-Men franchise. Centurion's Michael Fassbender is rumored to be a favorite for to play a young Erik Lensherr (aka Magneto).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back