X-Men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse (Discussion/Spoilers)

Can anyonetell me how to aquire the Iron Man suit? I can only find the guantlets.

icemastertron said:
Professor Charles Xavier
Patrick Stewart

Mystique
Grey DesLisle

Garok, Living Monolith
Dwight Shultz

Nightcrawler
Dee Bradley Baker

Sabretooth, Blob, Holocaust
Peter Lurie

Rogue
Cat Taber

Havok
Scott Holst

Blink
Tara Strong

Storm
Dawn Lewis

Sebastain Shaw
Alan Shearman

Angel
Dave Wittenberg

Jean Grey
Leigh-Allen Baker

Juggernaut
John Dimaggio

Mister Sinister, Stryfe
Dan Riordan

Sunfire
James Sie

Gambit, Mikhail
Scott McDonald

Bastion
Alistair Duncan

Iceman, Sugarman
James Arnold Taylor

Apocalypse
Richard McGonagle

Magneto
Richard Greene

Pyro, Suaron, Deadpool
John Kassir

Lady Deathstryke, Kitty Pryde
Kim Mai Guest

Banshee, Abyss
Quinton Flynn

Grizzly
Keith Ferguson

Ironman, Ka-zar
John Cygan

Scarlet Witch, Stepford Sisters
Jennifer Hale

Colossus, James Hudson
Jim Ward

Toad, Zealot
Arnin Shimmerman

Bishop, Nick Fury
Khary Payton

Wolverine, Omega Red
Steve Blum

Forge
Lou Diamond Phillips

Beast
Richard Doyke

Cyclops
Josh Keaton

Moira McTaggart
Jane Carr

Heather Hudson, Destiny
Marsha Clark

Black Queen
Jeannie Elias

Shanna
Massasa Moyo

Emma Frost
Bobby Holiday

Additional Voices
Dan Hay
Eric Biessman
Zachery Quarles
Kris Zimmerman
Tom Kane

Thats a hell of a lot of characters. Cool to see Blink is in the game. So how tough is Apocalypse to beat? I assume he's the last guy.

DIrishB said:
Thats a hell of a lot of characters. Cool to see Blink is in the game. So how tough is Apocalypse to beat? I assume he's the last guy.
Someone posted that it went like this:

Apocalypse
Apocalypse and Horsemen
Apocalypse

And I'd like to know what Fury is up to in this game. I assume it has to do something with Iron Man...

icemastertron said:
Someone posted that it went like this:

Apocalypse
Apocalypse and Horsemen
Apocalypse

And I'd like to know what Fury is up to in this game. I assume it has to do something with Iron Man...

I guess if its the non-bald white version, it confirms this is in fact the 616 X-Men despite the Ultimate costume stylings. ;)

icemastertron said:
nope. He (and sheild agents) help you out on the perimeter platforms mission. He looks more like ultimate Fury. Iron man has 3 costumes, his early 616, one that lookks like a mix of ultimates and new avengers, and war machine. He is very useful because he has flight and might, and his passive powers allow him to heal, among other useful things. You unlock him by finding 4 out of the six homing beacons in each act. After you get four for a specific act, a portal wil open, leading you to peices of his armour, and eventually Tony Stark Himself.

DIrishB said:
I guess if its the non-bald white version, it confirms this is in fact the 616 X-Men despite the Ultimate costume stylings. ;)
Well, this was never 616 exactly. More like its own thing like the movies.

And Lithium, I know how to get him. But thanks for the other info. :)

100% complete...YES!!!!!!!!! I got all items, beat all danger roms, unlocked everything. Time to go restart...

the machine adds the powers of the four to those of your characters and Apoc. during the final boss fight.

Mjor Spoilers for those who havent completed the game-
the ending sequence finds mr sinister has the last laugh, as he caused apoc.s downfall. It seems to be a set up for XMl 3.

Just talking to TGO, and the game has frozen on us in the NY mission. I thought it was just me. Though it froze for him in the Danger Room, too. Anyone else had the same or similar problem?

Need some help!

Im in the second act(haven't had alot of free time on my hands) and im in the elemental temple. It says to get the 4 elemental skulls I was able to get 3 but the last one is on a statue or sumthinand i dont know what i need to get it.

Thanks in advance!

slimjim said:
Im in the second act(haven't had alot of free time on my hands) and im in the elemental temple. It says to get the 4 elemental skulls I was able to get 3 but the last one is on a statue or sumthinand i dont know what i need to get it.

Thanks in advance!
Nevermind, I had Cyclops, wolverine, juggs and iceman in my group so i switched iceman with magneto and just flew up and grabbed it :D

Ultimate Gambit said:
im on act 5 and I need help I'm stuck in the temple where you have to get the crystal and ****

Now align the two mirros in Sekmet's temple and Anubis's temple. Sekmet's mirror requires four jars that the ancient Egypians used to put dead people's organs in, and Anubis's temple requires you to destroy four statues.

Hawkeye101 said:
Now align the two mirros in Sekmet's temple and Anubis's temple. Sekmet's mirror requires four jars that the ancient Egypians used to put dead people's organs in, and Anubis's temple requires you to destroy four statues.

I have the jars, but where is the mirror in the Sekmet's temple?

The Overlord said:
I have the jars, but where is the mirror in the Sekmet's temple?

There should be a long hall way that lead deep into the temple (I hope i'm not confusing this with Anibis's temple). I do know that once you get into the mirror room, you are elevated from where the mirror lays. You gotta go down steps and the mirror will be right in front of the entryway but you shouldn't be able to see it when you walk in because the elevation doesn't allow it. The jars, I bleive have to be placed somewhere near the mirror, then you have to pull a lever which is in fron of the entrace, and the mirror should move into position.

Latest posts

Back