X-Men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse (Discussion/Spoilers)

Hawkeye101 said:
There should be a long hall way that lead deep into the temple (I hope i'm not confusing this with Anibis's temple). I do know that once you get into the mirror room, you are elevated from where the mirror lays. You gotta go down steps and the mirror will be right in front of the entryway but you shouldn't be able to see it when you walk in because the elevation doesn't allow it. The jars, I bleive have to be placed somewhere near the mirror, then you have to pull a lever which is in fron of the entrace, and the mirror should move into position.

Thanks.

New comic for XML2.

This is very cool:

XML2funny.jpg

:lol:

I need help!!! I'm stuck in ACT II. I got one of the mystic stones and I already got the vibranium or the anit-metal. Where do I find the second mystic stone. there was one room where I was not able to get to since the floor is missing. I used magneto to fly across but then I was unable to move the stone blocking the entrance. Who do I need to use to get that second stone and how do I do it?

eroz said:
I need help!!! I'm stuck in ACT II. I got one of the mystic stones and I already got the vibranium or the anit-metal. Where do I find the second mystic stone. there was one room where I was not able to get to since the floor is missing. I used magneto to fly across but then I was unable to move the stone blocking the entrance. Who do I need to use to get that second stone and how do I do it?

It's on the other side of the temple. The temple is symmetrical.

eroz said:

Use Rogue.

icemastertron said:
Ok, so how exactly am I supposed to get passed the green wall thingy in the NY mission?

Search around the area and you will discover some uniforms belonging to some defeated enemies. Put them on and you can get past the force field.

The Overlord said:
Search around the area and you will discover some uniforms belonging to some defeated enemies. Put them on and you can get past the force field.
Sweet, thanks. I was just about to see if I could "cheat" and use NC. :D

How do I get to the holding pens? Im in Act 5 now, and just noticed I didnt do that level. I'm not going further until I do that, cuz Im also missing Iron Man's last armor piece.

icemastertron said:
How do I get to the holding pens? Im in Act 5 now, and just noticed I didnt do that level. I'm not going further until I do that, cuz Im also missing Iron Man's last armor piece.
Also, anyone with the guide, could you please give me the info on the locations for these items:

ACT 1:
Tech Station (Missing 1)

Act 2:
Concept Art (Missing 3 of 6)
Tech Stations (Missing 3 of 6)

Act 3:
Data Disc (Missing 1)
Tech Stations (Missing 1)

Act 4:
Comic Books (Missing 2 of 4)
Concept Art (Missing 3 of 15)
Homing Beacon (Missing 1)
Data Discs (Missing 2 of 4)
Tech Station (Missing 2 of 6)

Forgive me if this has been asked... But for those of you who have beaten the game, are we expecting a third from any kind of cliffhanger?

just wait, in a year we'll all be playing "x-men legends 3:Mojo's world"...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back