X-Men Origins: Wolverine discussion (Spoilers!)

How would you rate X-Men Origins: Wolverine

• Total voters
Re: Wolverine: The Movie

I think Wolverine would do really well against a Predator. He has enhaced senses that would help him in a fight, plus he's basically indestructable.

I think Wolverine would do really well against a Predator. He has enhaced senses that would help him in a fight, plus he's basically indestructable.

He would , but you see that basically indestructible makes it more boring.

But yeah this film should be cool , as should magneto

Source: Advanced Dark

The Xverse has learned that 20th Century Fox is preparing Wolverine for a November start with Hugh Jackman returning as the title character.

The site adds that, while the previous three "X-Men" films have been shot in Vancouver, the new spin-off will be shot in Sydney, Australia.

The film will be directed by Gavin Hood (Rendition, Tsotsi) from a script by David Benioff.
I'm guessing it probably be late 08 - early 09

Any solid info about plot or villains? Will it be a sequel, prequel, etc to the X-Men films?
They've been so tight-lipped on anything about the movie's plot, that the only thing we all know that's been confirmed is that this will be a prequel-of-sorts, where it'll happen before he's in the X-Men.

They've been so tight-lipped on anything about the movie's plot, that the only thing we all know that's been confirmed is that this will be a prequel-of-sorts, where it'll happen before he's in the X-Men.

Ok. I look forward to finding out what villains and allies might appear. Also interested in the Weapon X plot (I assume that'll at least be touched on).

CBR:

The IMDB listing for the spinoff now lists Barry Robison and John Griffith as "production designer" and "visual development supervisor," respectively.

But the most important thing? According to IMDB, Wolverine is coming out in 2009, not 2008.

Far as I last heard, FOX wanted a 4th quarter release or so in '08.

Joe Kalicki said:
He would , but you see that basically indestructible makes it more boring.
This is the mental image I am forming now of you two:
20040119l.gif

:lol:

Last edited:

The supposed plot outline for the movie, according to IMDB:

Wolverine lives a mutant life, seeks revenge against Victor Creed (who will later become Sabertooth) for the death of his girlfriend, and ultimately ends up going through the mutant Weapon X program.

Wolverine lives a mutant life, seeks revenge against Victor Creed (who will later become Sabertooth) for the death of his girlfriend, and ultimately ends up going through the mutant Weapon X program.

Sounds a little bland but okay, though imdb did say May was going to be carnage in the horrible, horrible entity known as spider-man 3

BOOOOOOOOOOORING.

This is the mental image I am forming now of you two:
20040119l.gif

:lol:

:lol: I missed this but , yeah pretty much

Sounds cool

"Wolverine lives a mutant life."

I can't wait for that bit.

Why is it that the only real updates on this movie has been who's the costume designer, who's the producer, who's making their food... :?

Why is it that the only real updates on this movie has been who's the costume designer, who's the producer, who's making their food... :?

Hey who makes the food is important , food is an interesting and compelling discussion , If it wasn't we would have an all about food thread would we , huh? huh?

:p

Latest posts

Back