X-Men Origins: Wolverine discussion (Spoilers!)

How would you rate X-Men Origins: Wolverine

• Total voters
Re: Wolverine: The Movie

Don't have to do her as a clone just a young girl with his powers. There is a reason I would want her in.

It's a prequel so the kids from X-men 1 can not be in it. They need to show that after everything that happened Wolverine still has his good side (even if he never admits it)

The best way to show this later in the film introduce X-23 so he sees a young kid going through the stuff he himself has been through. This also allows for a relationship similar to his connection with Rouge in first film.

At the end she can disappear , leave or be killed. But showing that connection will help make the good qualities of Wolverine show and not just his "grrr look at my claws" side.

Also this will help show that Stryker and the whole Weapon X thing don't care if you are a grown man or a young girtl , If they can experiment on you , they will do.

Which yes we already know it from X-men 2 when he did the mind control thing to his own son BUT we also need assume that some people who see Wolverine might not of seen the X-men films.

Also wouldn't help to remind the people who did see those film what heartless bastards they are and in doing that it will also help people care more about wolverine's escape and quest.

Then if they ever do an X-men 4 they can have X-23 join the school (might not in comics I'm not sure but the films are different and that could be cool)

It's Wolverine's movie, let it be just about him. They made the mistake in Elektra by putting that girl in it. X-23 would just complicate things.

It's Wolverine's movie, let it be just about him. They made the mistake in Elektra by putting that girl in it. X-23 would just complicate things.

Yes but Elektra was destined to suck. And by young girl I don't mean annoying 12 year old I mean about the age of Iceman , Rouge and Pyro in first film

Yes but Elektra was destined to suck. And by young girl I don't mean annoying 12 year old I mean about the age of Iceman , Rouge and Pyro in first film

Ok, besides that thing, X-23 would just be a bad idea for a Wolverine movie. We've already got Lady Deathstrike in the second movie so people are going to think they're the same person. You've got Stryker, Sabretooth, Blob, and maybe even Juggernaut, X-23 would be too much. Plus I can't stand her as a character.

You've got Stryker, Sabretooth, Blob, and maybe even Juggernaut, X-23 would be too much. Plus I can't stand her as a character.

Fair enough about you not liking her. Stryker, Sabretooth, Blob, and Juggernaut are all villains though. She would be a good guy kind of.

We've already got Lady Deathstrike in the second movie so people are going to think they're the same person

No really , wasn't Lady Deathstrike asian and X-23 white? plus wolverine only met Lady Deathstrike for the first time in 2 so they would get they are not.

Fair enough about you not liking her. Stryker, Sabretooth, Blob, and Juggernaut are all villains though. She would be a good guy kind of.

No really , wasn't Lady Deathstrike asian and X-23 white? plus wolverine only met Lady Deathstrike for the first time in 2 so they would get they are not.

You can like her and all that but I think it would be better to have a classic Wolverine story with classic comic characters. I'd rather have the Silver Samurai first.

Mole just wants to see Wolverine vs. Predator.

That doesn't even make sense to what I was saying .....

He wants all male superheroes replaced with their crappy female counterparts, eg. Superman/Supergirl, Wolverine/X-23.

I never said replaced. I just felt she could be good for it if used right.

You don't want to see Wolverine vs. Predator? YOU?

Even I want to see Wolverine vs. Predator now.

(I just watched Predator last week)

I don't want to see Wolverine vs. Predator , ME

Last edited:

:lol: I would ask why? but I lets not get off topic.

Because you love crossovers and Predator?

Oh well, back on topic, I'm glad to see them fleshing out the X-Men movie universe continuity and I hope it all eventually leads to an X-Men 4.

Because you love crossovers and Predator?

IF it's Alien who is the ultimate prey , Batman who can challenge it on a mental level or someone like batman (e.g Spiderman *cough*fanfic*cough*) I have others like superman but I don't like it as much at all.

Wolverine although my favourite X-men member would suck vs predator. No one ever excused him of been the smartest person in the Marvel universe and so it would be boring and uninteresting to me.

Oh well, back on topic, I'm glad to see them fleshing out the X-Men movie universe continuity and I hope it all eventually leads to an X-Men 4.

Ditto and how 3 ended with everyone accepting mutants the only way 4 could work is if a powerful mutant ****s it up for them , like say a certain someone with four horsemen perhaps

I know that in SSJmole's suggested fanfiction, the Venom Symbiote would latch onto a predator.

These are the reasons that SSJmole is the most powerful Skrull of them all.

Latest posts

Back