X-Men Origins: Wolverine discussion (Spoilers!)

How would you rate X-Men Origins: Wolverine

• Total voters
Re: Wolverine: The Movie

The Origins of Wolverine and Magneto?
Source: XMenFilms.net
July 23, 2007

XMenFilms.net has discovered something very interesting about the "X-Men" spinoffs:

Are the upcoming X-Men spin-off films using 'Origins' in their titles? Here's something very interesting. Type in wolverineorigins.com or magnetoorigins.com and you'll get directed to 20th Century Fox's official website!

We've found that the studio registered these domain names in June of this year, so we might be looking at the preliminary names for the spin-offs of Wolverine and Magneto!

Really, it might be too early to know if these are the official film titles, but it's definitely something to chew on.

interesting .....

We know the movies are going to be origins, so why are people surprised that "origins" could be part of a movie title? Have they thought that maybe its part of the website name because they cant just have "wolverine.com" or "magneto.com"?

We know the movies are going to be origins, so why are people surprised that "origins" could be part of a movie title? Have they thought that maybe its part of the website name because they cant just have "wolverine.com" or "magneto.com"?

I ... I didn't know wolverine was an origin as I figured we learnt that in X-men 1 2 + 3 , I assumed it was going to be set after 3. My bad. But actually yeah I think I heard that I just forgot.

I ... I didn't know wolverine was an origin as I figured we learnt that in X-men 1 2 + 3 , I assumed it was going to be set after 3. My bad. But actually yeah I think I heard that I just forgot.

Oh come on, Mole!

The comics have used Wolverine's "Secret" Past for nearly 30 years! Did you think we'd seen the end of that in the movies?

Oh come on, Mole!

The comics have used Wolverine's "Secret" Past for nearly 30 years! Did you think we'd seen the end of that in the movies?

*hangs head* Yes

Hey guys, I read this in Wizard (this is true I swear) that before X-Men first came out in theatres, James Cameron wanted to direct the movies (that wouldn't have been too bad). But he wanted Russell Crow to play Wolverine.

Can you imagine Crow as Logan? No way!

In MARVEL:The Characters and their Universe, it say that Dougary Scott was the first guy for the role to be Wolverine.

Here the book
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9780760762059&itm=4

Personally I'd like the "young X-Men" to be about the main characters like Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Beast, Colossus, Iceman, Wolverine and maybe even Shadowcat starting off in an Ultimate X-Men film. I'm still really excited about the Wolverine film though and I think Jackman will be great in it.

Personally I'd like the "young X-Men" to be about the main characters like Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Beast, Colossus, Iceman, Wolverine and maybe even Shadowcat starting off in an Ultimate X-Men film. I'm still really excited about the Wolverine film though and I think Jackman will be great in it.

Id rather if its characters that havent been use yet. Like Magma and the like.

Besides Shadow cat is wat younger than the others she would be a baby.

Id rather if its characters that havent been use yet. Like Magma and the like.

Besides Shadow cat is wat younger than the others she would be a baby.

Have you ever read Ultimate X-Men? I was talking about a reboot.

The young X-Men spin-off will probably be about Colossus, Shadowcat, Rogue and Iceman.

I don't know why they're trying to include Blob and Beak, characters who have no connection to Wolverine or Sabretooth.

Also, who's going to play Sabes? I don't think Tyler Mane has the acting chops to pull it off. Sure, he's playing Michael Myers, but there's not much acting involved in that.

Last edited:

The young X-Men spin-off will probably be about Colossus, Shadowcat, Rogue and Iceman.

I don't know why they're trying to include Blob and Beak, characters who have no connection to Wolverine or Sabretooth.

Also, who's going to play Sabes? I don't think Tyler Mane has the acting chops to pull it off. Sure, he's playing Michael Myers, but there's not much acting involved in that.

Why is this in spoilers?

Going back to Wolverine, I hope Tyler Mane returns as Sabretooth. Stryker is supposedly going to be in it since being a prequel, they'll show more of the Weapon X program he ran.

I hope Tyler Mane returns as Sabretooth. Stryker is supposedly going to be in it since being a prequel, they'll show more of the Weapon X program he ran.

If they do that they should add X-23 IMO

Ug. No clones.

Don't have to do her as a clone just a young girl with his powers. There is a reason I would want her in.

It's a prequel so the kids from X-men 1 can not be in it. They need to show that after everything that happened Wolverine still has his good side (even if he never admits it)

The best way to show this later in the film introduce X-23 so he sees a young kid going through the stuff he himself has been through. This also allows for a relationship similar to his connection with Rouge in first film.

At the end she can disappear , leave or be killed. But showing that connection will help make the good qualities of Wolverine show and not just his "grrr look at my claws" side.

Also this will help show that Stryker and the whole Weapon X thing don't care if you are a grown man or a young girtl , If they can experiment on you , they will do.

Which yes we already know it from X-men 2 when he did the mind control thing to his own son BUT we also need assume that some people who see Wolverine might not of seen the X-men films.

Also wouldn't help to remind the people who did see those film what heartless bastards they are and in doing that it will also help people care more about wolverine's escape and quest.

Then if they ever do an X-men 4 they can have X-23 join the school (might not in comics I'm not sure but the films are different and that could be cool)

Latest posts

Back