Irish_4204

Wow, major improvement from book 1. I loved a several scenes

-Northstar dying and being welcomed by Alpha Fight
-loved R&R and Emma/Scott's kids
-seems like Remy betrayed the x-men to ensure the safety of his and E/S kids
-Hub using her power
-Rachel
-psylink with Jean/Xavier
-Jean saying how she couldn't psylink with Rachel :) (means she cares for her)

What did you all think of the issue?

Jeez you just sumed up the issue there!

BUT! you forgot the death of the rest of the X-Force members! The Warskrull guised as Wolverine and killing the X-Force....that I must admit shocked me, and I didn't see that coming!

Also, I was for sure 100% certain that Kitty and the others were dead. Guess not.

I need you to spoil me. Please. I'm desperate. Spoil me for the love of god like for everything. I won't get to read this for 8 months!!! You have to summarise it for me pleeeeeeeeeeease?

icemastertron said:
Jeez you just sumed up the issue there!

BUT! you forgot the death of the rest of the X-Force members! The Warskrull guised as Wolverine and killing the X-Force....that I must admit shocked me, and I didn't see that coming!

Also, I was for sure 100% certain that Kitty and the others were dead. Guess not.
Nope Kitty and others were in Lila Cheney's house thing remember? they closed the doors before Rahne (RIP :( ) died. Yeah, I was really sad to see the rest of Xfactor being gutted. Maybe Domino will survive or something....she is rather lucky. :wink: I can't wait to see how Xavier is going to face up with that Warskrull (maybe Mags will help him out)

Irish_4204 said:
Nope Kitty and others were in Lila Cheney's house thing remember? they closed the doors before Rahne (RIP :( ) died. Yeah, I was really sad to see the rest of Xfactor being gutted. Maybe Domino will survive or something....she is rather lucky. :wink: I can't wait to see how Xavier is going to face up with that Warskrull (maybe Mags will help him out)
Yeah.

And through PM, thanks for reminding me about Xavi. The son of Lilandra and Xavier. I wonder how he looks and what powers he has.

icemastertron said:
Yeah.

And through PM, thanks for reminding me about Xavi. The son of Lilandra and Xavier. I wonder how he looks and what powers he has.
He was shown but not named in the first book, during the scene with Lilandra where it was revealed Khan was her chancellor.

Caduceus said:
He was shown but not named in the first book, during the scene with Lilandra where it was revealed Khan was her chancellor.
Yeah, that was months ago. I forget minor mentioned things.

He was badly hurt from the blast in the end of Book One. He was running as fast as he could carrying cyclops. Beast was trying to keep him alive, but he said to just let him die with honor. Then he saw Alpha Flight (his sister, Puck, Sasquatch and someone else). I presumed their dead, but I'm not sure. Then Aurora (Northstar's sister) told him to join her and the others. That Alpha Flight has been broken up long enough. Then his life sign went flat, and he died.

I may not like him much, but that's just so sad... :cry:

icemastertron said:
I may not like him much, but that's just so sad... :cry:

It was rather depressing, much like the rest of this book and book 1 so far. Everyone is dying :( The most depressing deaths were Rahne and Jean-Paul so far....

icemastertron said:
Eh...the whole point of "THE END" is when just about everyone dies.
I don't think that's how it's going to end, but I do think their will be alot of deaths in the end. I think they might retire after this fight. I mean they are fighting the Shi'ar, the brood, and Sinister. YIKES!

Irish_4204 said:
I don't think that's how it's going to end, but I do think their will be alot of deaths in the end. I think they might retire after this fight. I mean they are fighting the Shi'ar, the brood, and Sinister. YIKES!
*Ahem*

Warskrulls too.

I'm unfamiliar with the Destiny diaries (never read Xtreme X-men). Can someone tell me what they said about Aliyah?

Irish_4204 said:
I'm unfamiliar with the Destiny diaries (never read Xtreme X-men). Can someone tell me what they said about Aliyah?

I don't think they said anything about Aliyah, or at least it was never mentioned in X-Treme.

Question: Did Northstar die from overexurting (sp?) his powers or from the blast, and if his injuries were from the blast, how could Cyclops still be alive too?

IcyFlames said:
Question: Did Northstar die from overexurting (sp?) his powers or from the blast
It would be all three together.

IcyFlames said:
and if his injuries were from the blast, how could Cyclops still be alive too?
Northstar pretty much covered him from the blast, since he was carrying him.

Last edited:
Alright all it says about Aliyah is

Destiny's Diary (Libris Veritatus) extract 117/G3;

The stars shall be her home/ And Earth her destination/ Mothered by War/ Her Father's her Salvation./ The price of Xavier's Dream/ Shall be this Ancient Aerie's Fall!

Latest posts

Back