Y: The Last Man - series discussion (spoilers)

There is a thread but it's old...

I've read the first few arcs and thought it was good. However, it seemed to get a bit boring after a while.

I think the series is in the #30's somewhere and it is having a finite number of issues of 60. What killed all the men has been resolved I believe, in the last arc...

We also have the solicit for V6, Girl on Girl in November.

It's a good series, I've been really enjoying it in TPB.

I'm up to issue #38. Am I caught up?

Silly me, I still need to get #38.

I've read it all now. Great stuff. I think I like this more than Ex Machina overall. Can't wait until the end.

ProjectX2 said:
I've read it all now. Great stuff. I think I like this more than Ex Machina overall. Can't wait until the end.

so what did you think of the little tumble at the end of 38?

nigma said:
so what did you think of the little tumble at the end of 38?

Exciting. Though, I don't really care for 355.

I'm curious as to "Doctor M" is. It seems to be applying it is Dr. Mann's mother, and I've seen some people say it's Dr. Mann. I think it would be really exciting and mysterious if it showed a cliifhanger as it being a man. Imagine if Dr. Mann's father figured out a way to make himself survive the plague.

ProjectX2 said:
I'm curious as to "Doctor M" is. It seems to be applying it is Dr. Mann's mother, and I've seen some people say it's Dr. Mann. I think it would be really exciting and mysterious if it showed a cliifhanger as it being a man. Imagine if Dr. Mann's father figured out a way to make himself survive the plague.

by also somehow having a pet monkey?

nigma said:
by also somehow having a pet monkey?

Maybe. There could be two monkies. Apparently, that same type of monkey helped protect people or something during the Black Plague.

ProjectX2 said:
Maybe. There could be two monkies. Apparently, that same type of monkey helped protect people or something during the Black Plague.

all i remember about the Black Plague is that it came from Asia, carried to Europe by ??Italy??

Dr.Strangefate said:
Actually it wasn't italy... it was Rats.

http://www.themiddleages.net/plague.html said:
Since China was one of the busiest of the world's trading nations, it was only a matter of time before the outbreak of plague in China spread to western Asia and Europe. In October of 1347, several Italian merchant ships returned from a trip to the Black Sea, one of the key links in trade with China. When the ships docked in Sicily, many of those on board were already dying of plague. Within days the disease spread to the city and the surrounding countryside. An eyewitness tells what happened:

how about that?

But how did these merchant ships get the plague?

Black Rats from Asia!

Is true! Is true!!!

Latest posts

Back