Y: The Last Man - series discussion (spoilers)

Dr.Strangefate said:
But how did these merchant ships get the plague?

Black Rats from Asia!

Is true! Is true!!!

yes the rats helped spread it, but you said it wasn't the Italians who brought it over.

holly mother of twists, i got spun around and turned upside down with nothing but a two ton hamack. wow, and im going to have to go and re-read everything just to find out about paris.

I really like the idea of the Prince being locked up in a special cell and just having sex all day. :D

ProjectX2 said:
I really like the idea of the Prince being locked up in a special cell and just having sex all day. :D

yea i found that funny, and he only lets in blonds

Seriously. I got to that last page and thought, "So what? It could be someone else's kid!"

God, I can be so dense sometimes.

I'm getting the series in trades. Got the first six volumes already. Easily BKV's best work. Shame I gotta wait a few months for trade #7...

This is great to dip into, but I have read everything and, frankly, I want him to find Beth and the monkey and be done with it. It's dragging.

Bass said:
Seriously. I got to that last page and thought, "So what? It could be someone else's kid!"

God, I can be so dense sometimes.

yea you can, and sorry you have to wait until next year.

John Q. Public said:
This is great to dip into, but I have read everything and, frankly, I want him to find Beth and the monkey and be done with it. It's dragging.

dragging? its only got about 20 issues left. i like how its going slow right now leaving you with more ideas to spin around in your head. BKV never seem to let me down. but in the last 10 issues things are going to move very fast.

ProjectX2 said:
When does 40 come out?
It should be released this week.

From DC/Vertigo's official site:

Y The Last Man #40
Written by Brian K. Vaughan; Art by Goran Sudzuka & José Marzan Jr.; Cover by Massimo Carnevale

It's been months since Yorick Brown left the United States, but in this special stand-alone issue, we revisit the many women the last man has left behind — as well as a stunning development that will no doubt send shock waves through the unmanned world!

Vertigo | 32pg. | Color | $2.99 US | Mature Readers

On Sale December 7, 2005

The baby was a girl. This issue got a meh.

this was a better read then i thought it would be. i just couldn't help but laugh all the way through this. you could tell Hero was surprised that her brother boned a girl. i'll give more insight 2morrow or latter today. depending on your time zone. now its off to the strange land called sleep, where you see things you can never remember, but alwayz think you've been there before.

Last edited:
I picked up Vol. 5: The Ring of Truth and this was just simply amazing.

I cried. Hero and Yorick reunited. I, honest to God, cried. Hero's character took an interesting turn with the whole Tyler Durden syndrome. The ninja chick was cool. Monkey ****? What the hell is going on.

5/5

Latest posts

Back