Avengers Young Avengers series discussion (spoilers)

Has anyone read the original story about Wanda's babies? I know the House of M stuff and the Young Avengers stuff (and that the excuse for the age discrepancy is Wanda did it during/after House of M) but what was up with the Master Babyhands picture I keep seeing popping up on the Internet? Where did their souls originally come from, Master Pandemonium, Mephisto, or random lost souls? Master Pandemonium's entry at www.marvunapp.com made it seem like the boys were originally fractured pieces of his soul, which he absorbed, which were then sucked into hell/absorbed by Mephisto/whatever, and then they disappeared until Disassembled, House of M and Young Avengers. Is that it?

Maybe it's because I picked them up in trades and haven't been waiting as long, but as far as I know, the answer to your question is yes.

I see. I think that's one of the drawbacks to getting trades. You're so behind by the time you read them that once you do, you're clamoring for more. But meanwile, everyone else knows about the delays, future plots, etc.....and have moved on.

I want to say I care, but thinking about it, it's not like they won't appear elsewhere. So I guess I'm with you.

Also....isn't the group broken up sort of? I thought Stature and Hawkeye were with The Initiative, and others like Tommy, Timmy, Patriot were still unreg?

I don't know...it's been a whle since I've seen them prominently featured.

Also....isn't the group broken up sort of? I thought Stature and Hawkeye were with The Initiative, and others like Tommy, Timmy, Patriot were still unreg?

I don't know...it's been a whle since I've seen them prominently featured.
Yeah, last I remember, that's how things were left off.

I see. I think that's one of the drawbacks to getting trades. You're so behind by the time you read them that once you do, you're clamoring for more. But meanwile, everyone else knows about the delays, future plots, etc.....and have moved on

There are ways around that. :shifty:

And I personally wouldn't mind if they didn't do anything else with it. Although if Hinberg isn't on it I'm not sure I'd want anyone other than maybe Joss Whedon to touch it.

It doesn't matter anyway, because Marvel just likes to have gay characters so they could do bad things to them. :roll:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back