Your 5 Favorite Films of 2007 -- Update As You Go

There's only one kid at my school who didn't like Hot Fuzz -- and I don't believe he's ever showered once in his life. He's seriously the most foul-smelling kid on the planet. You can smell him from a mile away. I feel bad for the people who take his bus.

Hot Fuzz - 5/5 - Perfect.
Ocean's 13 - 4.75/5 - I really want to give it a 5 but I can't. It was great though.
Grindhouse - 4.5/5 - I thought Death Proof started kind of slow, but overall it was really, really good.
300 - 4/5 - I thought it was kind of boring... until the battle started. Then it ruled.
The Prestige - 4/5 - I might need to watch this again.
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - 3.5/5
Mr. Bean - 2/5 - It probably wasn't that bad, but it was predictable, and there was probably only one moment where I laughed. These movies just show Mr. Bean doesn't work on the big screen.
Spider-Man 3 - 1.5/5 - Terrible. Terrible.

300 (4.5)
Knocked Up (4)
Grindhouse (4)
Spider-Man 3 (3.5)
Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End (3)
Ghost Rider (2.5)
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2.5)

That's right. I liked Ghost Rider more.

adding fantastic four 2: johnny storm tames a lesbian... i mean rise of the silver surfer.

everyone be prepped to have ratatouille jump to the top of their list, as it has mine. best pixar work since incredibles.

adding fantastic four 2: johnny storm tames a lesbian... i mean rise of the silver surfer.

everyone be prepped to have ratatouille jump to the top of their list, as it has mine. best pixar work since incredibles.

I hope it's great. Did you catch the Sneak Preview or something?

Updated for 1408, Fantastic Four 2 and Ocean's Thirteen.

And even if you don't go back to check, I absolutely must recommend 1408 if you like ghost stories. It is easily one of the best, if not the best, horror movies I've seen since The Shining. Cusack's performance is absolutely amazing, the room is genuinely frightening and we get Sam Jackson as an added bonus.

billy no mates.

HA HA HA! British talk it makes me giggle.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*American football tackles Bass , attacking him in a fit of blinding rage

Hey! Don't bring our sport into this! It is perfect in all ways and you don't taint it with your inability to spell and use grammatical terms right.

Last edited:
HA HA HA! British talk it makes me giggle.

Same with me and American talk like "Yo , don't get all up in my grill dogg."

Hey! Don't bring our sport into this! It is perfect in all ways and you don't taint it with your inability to spell and use gramatical terms right.

It is perfect except for the obvious name "football" Yet 99% of it is played with your hands ......

And I think you'll find that's spelt grammatical.

Same with me and American talk like "Yo , don't get all up in my grill dogg."

Oh let's not get into this shall we?

[/QUOTE]
It is perfect except for the obvious name "football" Yet 99% of it is played with your hands ......

And I think you'll find that's spelt grammatical.[/QUOTE]

Actually I was joking a little on the football thing. I'm fine with soccer and rugby.

I wasn't insulting it. I just think it's funny how you call cookies biscuits or something like that.

Depends. Non-chocolate chip = biscuits. However if it has chocolate chips its called "Chocolate chip cookies"

And the breakfast cereal "cookie crisp" :oops: don't mock my manly cereal

Depends. Non-chocolate chip = biscuits. However if it has chocolate chips its called "Chocolate chip cookies"

And the breakfast cereal "cookie crisp" :oops: don't mock my manly cereal

I like cookie crisp. But nothing can top Lucky Charms, Capn' Crunch or Trix. I always think of that scene from Family Guy when he walks in on the Breakfast Club and sees Tony the Tiger, Toucan Sam, Capn' Crunch, the Rabbitt and Lucky. I love cereal.

I like cookie crisp. But nothing can top Lucky Charms, Capn' Crunch or Trix. I always think of that scene from Family Guy when he walks in on the Breakfast Club and sees Tony the Tiger, Toucan Sam, Capn' Crunch, the Rabbitt and Lucky. I love cereal.

I've had them. I still prefer either a) cookie crisp b)Nesquick cereal c) coco-pops (I think they are chocolate rice crispies in usa not sure)

I've had them. I still prefer either a) cookie crisp b)Nesquick cereal c) coco-pops (I think they are chocolate rice crispies in usa not sure)

I don't like chocolate so I'm not a fan of those.

You know what, after seeing Zodiac again the other night, I've reconsidered it's raiting and position. I can't think of a single flaw with it, I enjoyed the hell out of it both times, and honestly, it's the best film I've seen this year. It just went up four levels on my list.

I don't like chocolate so I'm not a fan of those.

Not big chocolate fan myself but I don't like milk on it's own. I love cereal that make the milk chocolatey beacuse it makes milk nicer. No cereal for me anyway will ever beat the one that was out in the 90's "Banana Bubbles" they were banana flavoured rice crispies that turned milk banana flavoured.

it was discontinued with in a yyear or 2 due to harmful chemicals but mmmm it was good.

Latest posts

Back