Your 5 Favorite Films of 2007 -- Update As You Go

Fantastic 42 will hurt. As will Transformers and The Simpsons. I'm not sure I'll actually watch any in the cinema.

I still don't think I'll see Fantastic 4 it looks like it'll suck so I'll wait for dvd.

Simpsons and Transformers both look great. Unfortunately my friends don't have the money to see both on opening day and I'm not going alone like a billy no mates.

They did say they would see 1 of them though and after much debating back and forth we decided. My tickets to transformers opening day are right next to me. They both look great though.

A little annoyed the uk has to wait till the 27th to see transformers that 24 days later than usa. Oh well it's worth the wait

Last edited:
Simpsons and Transformers both look great. Unfortunately my friends don't have the money to see both on opening day and I'm not going alone like a billy no mates.

*points*

BILLY NO MATES!

A little annoyed the uk has to wait till the 27th to see transformers that 24 days later than usa. Oh well it's worth the wait

Hey, we got Hot Fuzz first, and they had to wait for that. Transformers isn't Hot Fuzz, thus, we are winning. Let the yanks have their petty, no-meaning revenge.

*points*

BILLY NO MATES!

:cry: why , why would you say that :cry:

Hey, we got Hot Fuzz first, and they had to wait for that. Transformers isn't Hot Fuzz, thus, we are winning. Let the yanks have their petty, no-meaning revenge.

Did not like hot fuss at all , watched it the other day online , I didn't like it so much in fact I would rate Epic movie above it and hated that film.

I think , may be right , but i think its made by Shawn of dead people , It felt like Shawn of the dead and I hate it as much.

:lol: but not going there .... If it's a film with a big name e.g Spider-man we get it the same day. Transformers is a huge name so what gives? It's even done by DreamWorks they realsed shrek films same time here

Fantastic 42 will hurt. As will Transformers and The Simpsons. I'm not sure I'll actually watch any in the cinema.
Yes, as I mentioned earlier, Fantastic 4, Transformers, and The Simpsons are on my list of "Movies That Will Probably Make Me Projectile Vomit All Over the Person Sitting In Front of Me But I Will Sadly Probably See Them Anyways".
Did not like hot fuss at all , watched it the other day online , I didn't like it so much in fact I would rate Epic movie above it and hated that film.

I think , may be right , but i think its made by Shawn of dead people , It felt like Shawn of the dead and I hate it as much.
*projectile vomits all over mole*

Yes, as I mentioned earlier, Fantastic 4, Transformers, and The Simpsons are on my list of "Movies That Will Probably Make Me Projectile Vomit All Over the Person Sitting In Front of Me But I Will Sadly Probably See Them Anyways".

I wasn't sat in front you! You planned that!

:cry: why , why would you say that :cry:

I'm pretty sure you just answered your own question there, Billy.

I'm hoping that The Simpsons Movie will be a surprise critical / audience success, even though I know that won't likely happen.

moonmaster, have you seen Knocked Up yet? I know you loved Virgin, but I don't know if you're able to get to the movies that often. (I mean, it is finals week for me, and we're in the same grade...)

I'm pretty sure you just answered your own question there, Billy.

I .............

*slaps bass around the face with a glove*

I challenge you to a dual :lol:

I am breaking out in hives from disbelief.

Mole......what the ****?

I don't understand how your brain works!!!!!

No....no. I need an answer. I must know how you can dislike "Shaun of the Dead" and "Hot Fuzz"? ANSWER ME DAMMIT!!!

I .............

*slaps bass around the face with a glove*

I challenge you to a dual :lol:

"Duel". "Duel".

And you use a gauntlet to slap.

You can't do anything. No wonder you've got no mates, Billy No Mates. :twisted:

Last edited:
No....no. I need an answer. I must know how you can dislike "Shaun of the Dead" and "Hot Fuzz"? ANSWER ME DAMMIT!!!

Just didn't find them funny.I find them extremely boring. I even fell asleep in the cinema watching Shaun of the Dead that's how bored I was. i finally watched it all the way through when my friend got the dvd but I still didn't laugh and found it dull.

Hot Fuzz exactly the same except I managed to stay away during it.

"Duel". "Duel".

And you use a gauntlet to slap.

You can't do anything. No wonder you've got no mates, Billy No Mates. :twisted:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*American football tackles Bass , attacking him in a fit of blinding rage*

Last edited:

I--.........

Ok. Well maybe .........

Yeah. No. I gots nothing. I'm gonna go log-off now before my head explodes Fist of the North Star-style.

But... Shaun of the Dead... Hot Fuzz... they're awesome... Epic Movie? You mean Epic Movie of the Scary Movie people? Of the Date Movie people? Epic Movie? But it's Shaun of the Dead! And Hot Fuzz! Epic Movie?! EPIC MOVIE?!

I'm leaving. I'll come back when mole is dead.

Shaun of the Dead was crap. Haven't seen Hot Fuzz and not planning to.

I'm planning on seeing both Ocean's 13 and Zodiac next weekend, so hopefully then I'll have something to say in this topic that actually has something to do with the topic.

Shaun of the Dead was crap. Haven't seen Hot Fuzz and not planning to.

I'm planning on seeing both Ocean's 13 and Zodiac next weekend, so hopefully then I'll have something to say in this topic that actually has something to do with the topic.

* shank! *

* ShANKSHANKSHANKSHANK! *

:evil:

Latest posts

Back