24- The Bauer Power Hour series discussion (spoilers)

Hey, have you guys noticed that the guy that Navi works for is the guy who played the Mummy in "The Mummy" and "The Mummy Returns" and was also in "Titanic"?

So I was looking around online, and I found out that the guy who plays Edgar has some sort of cameo role in Spider-Man 2. :D All it said was that he was a poker player in it. I'm trying to remember, could that have been one of those scenes with Peter's landlord?

It's almost time!!

Beep Beep Beep Beep

I love how, along with the fact that [we] love this season, every critic's take I've read on it [about 8] have been saying that, so far, this is the best since Season 1! I kind of agree. Just kinda. Cuz I mean usually the season starts off strong, wallows in the middle, not knowing where exactly to go, and then ends great (except for season 2), but so far (tonight's episode 11), no wallowing! :D

ultimatedjf said:
It's almost time!!

Beep Beep Beep Beep

I love how, along with the fact that [we] love this season, every critic's take I've read on it [about 8] have been saying that, so far, this is the best since Season 1! I kind of agree. Just kinda. Cuz I mean usually the season starts off strong, wallows in the middle, not knowing where exactly to go, and then ends great (except for season 2), but so far (tonight's episode 11), no wallowing! :D

I have to agree. In the other seasons, my heart HAS NEVER raced so much! :D

And btw, I fixed your "8" thing, djf.

OH MY DAMN!

I knew that the CTU directo's girl was gonna die. I just felt it. Yet another person that dies in CTU by cut wrists. But this time, it wasn't someone else who did the wrist cutting, meaning this time, the person who died from the cut wrists, did it herself.

And I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK!

EEK! :D

ultimatedjf said:
Edgar is the MAN! He saved like millions of people!! :D
I think the actor who plays Edgar, does better with this role, obviously, than the one he had in The Animal. There just so much to this character, that it's just awesome. The guy did all this, even with the thought of his mother's death in his mind. Man, I think more people have died in the past 11 episodes of this season, than the other beginnings of the other seasons!

OH MY DAMN!

I just gotta say, I DID NOT SEE MICHELLE COMING NOW! I thought it was Chloe! Oh my damn, what a freaking ending!

The show just gets better and better! :drooling:

I :heart: 24!! :crazy:

Thank god for non-stop seasons!!!!!!

Did you think of the blackout page in NA#1 during that scene where Paul looked out the window?

Didja see the look on Sarah's face when she overheard that Driscoll favored Edgar more? :D

I've been keeping track, and every week, this show's been increasing in ratings! Half the people I know at school watch it too! :D

ultimatedjf said:
Thank god for non-stop seasons!!!!!!

Did you think of the blackout page in NA#1 during that scene where Paul looked out the window?

Didja see the look on Sarah's face when she overheard that Driscoll favored Edgar more? :D

I've been keeping track, and every week, this show's been increasing in ratings! Half the people I know at school watch it too! :D
All I gotta say is, this show SO TOTALLY ROCKS! I thought Jack might have gotten hurt or something when the EMP was going off, cuz he was like, screaming and all. But I wonder where Paul left the printouts. Im still sketchy on him. I think he's hiding something from Jack.

And NO WAY is he getting his wife back. It's about time Jack gets someone to love and loves him back. And to stay that way! I hope Michelle and Tony patch things up too...

Latest posts

Back