300 [movie discussion; spoilers]

Re: 300- The Movie

Totally. I'm just thankful they have one here so close. I saw Superman Returns on IMAX and it was amazing.
There's one close to me,too. About 3 cities over, but not too long to get to. My only problem is no ride to/from the place, so I just walk to the two nearest movie theatres, which only takes me about 10 minutes.

I'm totally going to see this on Friday. There's a midnight showing that I have to go to.

My girlfriend really wants to see this.

So we'll be seeing it in three hours.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

(Your Yanqui distributors have to bump movies ahead of time by two days because we don't do 'opening weekends' but 'opening Wednesdays'.)

I'm off to go see this at the midnight premiere. May I return with honor and glory.

My girlfriend really wants to see this.

So we'll be seeing it in three hours.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

(Your Yanqui distributors have to bump movies ahead of time by two days because we don't do 'opening weekends' but 'opening Wednesdays'.)

Isn't she a bit young for this movie? (I'm assuming she's a minor, knowing you)

This movie is the definition of manliness. I'm thinking about appealing to Webster to have the definition of manliness changed to reference this movie.

That's it. I'm going on Saturday.
Saturday? Call in a bomb threat at work and go tomorrow.

Let me put it this way. Gladiator might as well have starred Meryll Streep when compared to this movie.

Last edited:

Bomb threat, eh?

I do want to see the movie. . .

Bomb threats have been over done. Come up with something more original...say that you have entered a toxic agent into the ventilation system and that everyone is going to die. There will be evacuation and examination of the building, and then Bam! By the time they're done finding out that nothing happened...you've seen 300.

I'm going to see this movie this afternoon. I'm getting all school girl-giddy.

Isn't she a bit young for this movie? (I'm assuming she's a minor, knowing you)
No little girl is too young to have the breast implants needed to convince people they are old enough to see a movie rated PG-13 and above.

I'm still riding the high from the movie last night, but I could actually see this movie as Best Picture.

I mean, if Gladiator can win Best Picture, 300 should be a shoe in.

A detailed comparison......

300 In Film

"Perhaps the most faithful adaptation of a comic book to date."

After reading this....my anticipation for this has grown to immeasurable levels. I'm as giddy as TOG and Moony is a room full of naked men.

A detailed comparison......

300 In Film

"Perhaps the most faithful adaptation of a comic book to date."

After reading this....my anticipation for this has grown to immeasurable levels. I'm as giddy as TOG and Moony is a room full of naked men.

I'm as giddy as TOG, too.... I just wasn't aware that Moony was a room full of naked men. or what it has to do with anything. odd.

I don't think I've been this excited about a movie in years.

Last edited:

I just saw this and I thought it was awsome. Alot of blood and violence. some nudity. mostly women. two of a man. One from back and the other from front. (thank God, it was a night time scene, and you couldn't see anything.) But I really liked this film.

This movie was ****ing awesome! The fight scenes were top notch, and the whole movie just looked damn good.
My only gripe was that I felt the narration fell flat in some scenes.

Latest posts

Back