300 [movie discussion; spoilers]

Re: 300- The Movie

Screw every other film ever.

This is the movie.

I had my balls rocked and then stomped all over. I'm going to go and see this again tomorrow.

I walked out of this movie and immediately wanted to punch something and/or **** something. Which sucked because neither was available, so I went to the GYM, which didn't help nearly as much as I had hoped.

This movie rocks as hard as getting punched in the face by a roll of quarters made of sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll. And it was even better the second time. Can't wait for the other four times I'm gonna see this, possibly tomorrow.

This movie rocks as hard as getting punched in the face by a roll of quarters made of sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll. And it was even better the second time. Can't wait for the other four times I'm gonna see this, possibly tomorrow.

This should be posted in the poetry thread.

I hated this movie, with a passion.

all those men with firmly chiseled bodies....that I don't have.

I'm going to the gym early in the morning.

9.4/10

9.4/10
I hit the gym that night.

It helped release that pent up guy energy that I got from seeing the movie.

9.4/10

I hit the gym that night.

It helped release that pent up guy energy that I got from seeing the movie.

:lol: :lol: Me an my friend got out of the movie, looked at each other:
"Gym?" "LET'S DO IT!"

:lol: :lol: Me an my friend got out of the movie, looked at each other:
"Gym?" "LET'S DO IT!"
Seriously I hit the treadmill and ran seven miles and I still wanted to grab a spear and stab me some evil invaders.

This is on its way to being the biggest March opener ever and, I think, in the top 3 Rated R openers. The Passion is the only other movie (well maybe Matrix 2? probably not) I can think of with a bigger opening.

I think I grew 8 extra nuts watching this movie.

Then I went to the store and bought raw meat, a gun, a pack of smokes, a box of Magnum condoms (to throw away, because **** them!), and a bottle of Jack Daniels to drink while I sped home.

Then I punched my roomate in the face and told my girlfriend to lube it up and wait for me to get there because I only had an hour before work.

Latest posts

Back