300 [movie discussion; spoilers]

Re: 300- The Movie

I just saw this again. I think that my friend's girlfriend (who came with us) is now more manly than most men who haven't seen this movie.

Holeeeeee poop. I got to see this tonight - my wife surprised me with tickets.

It is one of the greatest movies ever made.

The Spartans were the manliest men to ever live. I might as well have worn a skirt to see the movie...I felt so ashamed of my pitiful, weak self after seeing this. Now I know how women feel seeing supermodels in magazines. It's not just the muscles...it's the bravery and nobility and everything else.

I must see this again. And again.

What is the correct pronunciation of "Thermopylae"?

Holeeeeee poop. I got to see this tonight - my wife surprised me with tickets.

It is one of the greatest movies ever made.

The Spartans were the manliest men to ever live. I might as well have worn a skirt to see the movie...I felt so ashamed of my pitiful, weak self after seeing this. Now I know how women feel seeing supermodels in magazines. It's not just the muscles...it's the bravery and nobility and everything else.

I must see this again. And again.
Now tell me you didn't make furious love to your wife when you got home?

It's official (well at least the estimates are): With 70 million dollars this weekend, 300 is the biggest March opener ever and the third biggest R-Rated opener ever. :rockon:

:rockon:

saw this last night. Whoa it is only THE.GREATEST.MOVIE.EVAR!!!!!!!

Leoniticus is my new sons' name. Well, when I have him. I cried when he died but it was such a ****ing sweet movie. I mean, words cannot express the hotness and brutality of this movie. Even the ugly guys were ripply. DO they have Gold's membership. i want ripply abs. They're probably the only ones to pass the chuck norris exams....then beat him down and give themselves better grades.

I forgot to mention that last Wednesday, while watching this movie, my nuts were ashamed of me.

Then they crawled up to my face and proceeded to beat me up while yelling at me, "Don't even think of crying, you *****-faced sonuva*****!"

Then they stole my girlfriend.

I thought this was a funny line that transpired between me and a female friend I'm flirtatious with after leaving the midnight premiere.

"What do you up to now?"
"Sleep. I've got work at 8:30"
"I'm wired. What do you say we have some Denny's then get a room at Motel 6?"
"What? No."
"Holiday Inn?"

At this point, she busted out laughing. I was somewhat bummed. That movie totally got me in the mood.

I agree with E. I might as hell cut of my penis after seeing this movie.

And Vin Diesel, Chuck Norris, and Jack Bauer have nothing on the 300.

Latest posts

Back