300 [movie discussion; spoilers]

Re: 300- The Movie

Screw you. I know you're just saying that to toy with my emotions.

IGN gave an advance review. 5/5.

10....10....A ****ING 10! [/billybob]

I'd slit your throat at Wizard World if you didn't make such beautiful jokes dad.

We should use those words as our cue to get into a bar fight at Wizard World.

Us, at the bar and I look at a guy.

"Hey, J, doesn't he look like Zach Braff"

Bar fight ensues with you going off about Zach Braff and Tom Hanks.

I wasn't all that interested in this until I just watched the two trailers and read the advance IGN review (5 stars btw). Sure, it's a bit effect-heavy, but I'll be damned if it doesn't look absolutely stunning. Really can't wait for this one now!

I wasn't all that interested in this until I just watched the two trailers and read the advance IGN review (5 stars btw). Sure, it's a bit effect-heavy, but I'll be damned if it doesn't look absolutely stunning. Really can't wait for this one now!

Same here until a friend told me it was a frank millar novel. Read about it and then saw the trailer about a week ago. Maybe longer... so yeah, March 3rd, it's going down like funeral casket.

Really looking forward to this flic.

On another note, Icons: Frank Miller will be on Mar 4th on G4 (at 8:00pm I think). For those who have not seen Icons it's sorta like Biography but with cool people.

So yeah it's going down like a plane crash.

Or how about:

It's going down like your mom.

This Friday.

IT.IS.ON!

I just bought my tickets for Friday night's IMAX show. This is where I begin to squeel.

*SQUEEL*

Ok...now that that girlish behavior is done....who wants to flaunt their masculinity by drinking and getting into a fight?

IMAX? Lucky bastard.

Unfortunately, I cannot see it this Friday because of work. Yeah, I could skip/be late to work, but I do need money, and I only work very few hours a day. So Saturday it shall be.

Latest posts

Back