Action Comics/Superman discussion (Spoilers!)

Re: Action Comics discussion (Spoilers!)

Bizarro Doomsday was not the worstest thing ever.

The arc is so not awesome.

Me do not want more Bizarro World.

I dislike Bizarro quite a bit.

I just jumped onto Action Comics with the Bizarro world storyline and let me put it the way Bizarro would: Me no like Action Comics. Geoff Johns is not best thing to happen to DC since Grant Morrison. Bizarro JLA is not awesome. Me am not putting this on pull list.

I just jumped onto Action Comics with the Bizarro world storyline and let me put it the way Bizarro would: Me no like Action Comics. Geoff Johns is not best thing to happen to DC since Grant Morrison. Bizarro JLA is not awesome. Me am not putting this on pull list.

Not Exactly.

I love what Johns is dong with this book, really. This new Legion of Superheroes arc should proove to be great and I'm ultra syked to see the classic Legion back. And Frank's art is great in this issue, I especially like his redesign of Wildfire, Dawnstar and Colossal Boy. So anyone wonder who the future JLA are?

5/5

I love what Johns is dong with this book, really. This new Legion of Superheroes arc should proove to be great and I'm ultra syked to see the classic Legion back. And Frank's art is great in this issue, I especially like his redesign of Wildfire, Dawnstar and Colossal Boy. So anyone wonder who the future JLA are?

5/5

I agree,

I'm looking forward to the the resolution to JSA/JLA crossover.

So anyone like what John's is doing with the classic Legion? I also like the future Justice League as well. Wonder how this gets resolved.

So anyone like what John's is doing with the classic Legion? I also like the future Justice League as well. Wonder how this gets resolved.

It's pretty good. I also like Gary Frank's art. It seems to have improved a lot.

It's pretty good. I also like Gary Frank's art. It seems to have improved a lot.

I think his style works pretty well for Superman. What's he worked on before by the way?

I think his style works pretty well for Superman. What's he worked on before by the way?

He did all 18 issues of Supreme Power and some of Squadron Supreme, and then disappeared. I guess he went to DC and got put on one of their flagship titles.

He did all 18 issues of Supreme Power and some of Squadron Supreme, and then disappeared. I guess he went to DC and got put on one of their flagship titles.

I knew I recognized him. I like his redesigns of the Legion a lot. I don't think I've ever liked how the Legion was designed.

I want to see a lot more of this redesigned legion that's been in lightning saga and this arc. I think they should get a mini, which leads into final crisis. There's definitely something that's been planned here, and I hope it doesn't finish with this arc.

More Legion greatness. This book just rocks on so many levels. I can't wait to see the whole Legion go against the humans. Plus Brainiac 5 as king of Colu=:rockon:

It's good, but I'm underwhelmed compared to the last two arcs, "Last Son" and "Bizarro World."

In the new issue of Action Comics, one of the Legion Subs has the ability to control the mysterious "emotional spectrum" that is being explored in Green Lantern.

Little things like that is why Geoff Johns is one of the best comic writers ever.

Latest posts

Back