Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. discussion (spoilers)

Last edited:
Wait, Daredevil: Redemption Karla Faye Gideon? That's an...interesting choice given Redemption's plot.

Monica Rambeau (Captain Marvel, currently known as Spectrum and is in Mighty Avengers) will show up on the March 3rd episode, played by Christina Ford.

Last edited:
Wait, Daredevil: Redemption Karla Faye Gideon? That's an...interesting choice given Redemption's plot.

Yup. That's the one.

Monica Rambeau (Captain Marvel, currently known as Spectrum and is in Mighty Avengers) will show up on the March 3rd episode, played by Christina Ford.

That's very interesting. I doubt she'll tie into the Captain Marvel film that comes out in a few years, but you never know.

I saw someone ask on Facebook now that Spider-Man is part of the MCU, if we'll see Spider-Man related characters pop up in the show. It's an interesting question and would like to see someone pop up somewhere.

I saw someone ask on Facebook now that Spider-Man is part of the MCU, if we'll see Spider-Man related characters pop up in the show. It's an interesting question and would like to see someone pop up somewhere.

It's possible, but I wouldn't count on it, especially since Sony still holds creative control of those characters and wouldn't make any direct profit (really none at all, actually) from it, though admittedly they don't make any from the MCU films with Spidey in it, however the films offer FAR greater exposure for the character which will pay off in their related Spider-Man films. It could be a way of further tying the new Spidey franchise into the MCU further, but I have a feeling Sony won't feel the need (the movies being enough, in their opinion). Again, it could happen, but I think its pretty unlikely.

If anything, I think its far more likely that Marvel will allow Sony to possibly use Daredevil or another street level hero (or heroes) in a future Spidey film from Sony, that's a part of the MCU. While both studios benefit, I think it benefits Marvel more since it allows them to bring one of their most popular characters into the MCU fold, and thus Marvel Studios will probably be more open to the idea of one or more of their characters crossing over into Sony's Spidey films, while Marvel can and likely will only utilize Spidey as opposed to his supporting cast (though its possible, and may result in some cameos, but likely no more than that).

We'll see, over the next few years.

Last edited:
The Art of Level 7 Returns!
agents-of-shield-124983.jpg

Man I loved these last time. Really happy to see them doing it again.

Don't have the link but Angar the Screamer is gonna be helping Cal out. That's TWO Daredevil characters helping him out now.

That felt like X-Men. Marvel needs that back ASAP because that was great. Also Hydra Civil War! RIP Simmons

That felt like X-Men. Marvel needs that back ASAP because that was great.

Speaking of Civil War, did anyone else notice Cal mention the "list" (presumably a list of super powered individuals that SHIELD and/or Hydra has). They made mention of the list a few times since the show began, I remember one specific instance when Coulson mentioned there were no known telepaths in the world according to the list.

Wonder if they'll use that list as part of CA-Civil War. I mean, there's got to be more to the movie's narrative than Tony Stark just wanting to off Winter Soldier because Bucky killed Howard and Maria 25 years ago. That would be motivation enough for Tony and Cap to throw down, but there must be bigger stakes that affect others, likely other superheroes.

Also Hydra Civil War!

Eh, not really. Coulson just had Hydra's leadership cannibalize itself a bit.

RIP Simmons

Huh? You mean Tripp?

Last edited:
Speaking of Civil War, did anyone else notice Cal mention the "list" (presumably a list of super powered individuals that SHIELD and/or Hydra has). They made mention of the list a few times since the show began, I remember one specific instance when Coulson mentioned there were no known telepaths in the world according to the list.

Wonder if they'll use that list as part of CA-Civil War. I mean, there's got to be more to the movie's narrative than Tony Stark just wanting to off Winter Soldier because Bucky killed Howard and Maria 25 years ago. That would be motivation enough for Tony and Cap to throw down, but there must be bigger stakes that affect others, likely other superheroes.

Eh, not really. Coulson just had Hydra's leadership cannibalize itself a bit.

Huh? You mean Tripp?

Nah, Simmons is dead to me. I can't believe she's such a massive bigot.

Latest posts

Back