All About Music Games (Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Whathaveyou)

carnival of light.

I'm pretty pumped for this game. I think i'll be dropping the $250 to get the exclusive pack.

I'd get that too if I didn't already have a full RB2 set-up (plus bass controller, all 3 cymbal attachments, overdrive pedals for guitar and bass, and I'm working on getting a second foot pedal for my drums, I wonder if the GHM expansion thing will work with the RB drums)

I imagine McCartney's Symphony of Light will be in their, and that Revolution Take 20 thing

Carnival of Light, by all accounts, is barely a song.

it's random music with hardly any rhythm or harmony with paul and john shouting random words at the top of their lungs.

I see

well I just posted what George Harrison's kid said in an interview, maybe he meant that the game will be a whole new way to experience their stuff, or something.

I just checked out the video's of the "Get the Funk Out" Pack 01 from Rock Band on youtube, as I often do before I decide whether I'm going to download something.

Thos three songs are made of win.

Definitley downloading them, the looked like a blast to play.

Rock Band needs a saxophone peripheral.

I see

well I just posted what George Harrison's kid said in an interview, maybe he meant that the game will be a whole new way to experience their stuff, or something.

i remember seeing that quote and it read along the lines that there was going to be some stuff that has never been neither heard or released. So you may be right but it was also stated that only 36 songs ranging from Please, Please Me to Abbey Road albums would be released. Anything after that would probably need permission from other companies that aren't EMI.

I'm really hoping Rocky Raccoon and Hey Bulldog make the cut.

EDIT: I also bought rock band 2 for my wii and it is awesome. Not as awesome as playing real drums but still pretty cool. I wish there were more SOAD and maybe even some Billy talent on there.

Last edited:
48 seems really light, I bet they'll have a bunch of bonus songs from other bands of the same style and era.

What I really wanna know, is if the songs will be transferable to RB2

I'm really hoping Rocky Raccoon and Hey Bulldog make the cut.

Rocky Raccoon is one of my favorite Beatles songs, but I don't think it would translate well to Rock Band. Hey Bulldog, however, would be fantasmically awesome, as would She Said She Said and Rain.

Rocky Raccoon is one of my favorite Beatles songs, but I don't think it would translate well to Rock Band. Hey Bulldog, however, would be fantasmically awesome, as would She Said She Said and Rain.

I admit I wasn't a big Beatles fan until recent due to my brother's pleas for the past few years. You may be right about Rocky Raccoon but it would still be cool. I think Revolution would fit great along with Hey Bulldog.

This just in.

I still hate these games.

They don't teach you how to play instruments people. Just you can play a song on the expert setting doesn't make you cool.

This just in.

They don't teach you how to play instruments people. Just you can play a song on the expert setting doesn't make you cool.
Oh my god, what!?!?!? Playing Rock Band doesn't teach you how to play real instruments!?

I'm going to have to rethink my entire life now!!

This just in.

It's just fun man
Yeah. I think it's pretty obvious that they're not meant to teach you how to play the real instruments, but just for you to enjoy the experience of playing the game.

Latest posts

Back