All Star Batman and Robin The Boy Wonder series discussion (spoilers)

- Sleeper and criminal are great, and I just started he's written loads of great bat-books - man who laughs, gotham central, catowoman. I'd like to see him take on say a all-star Martian Manhunter story or something...maybe involving checkmate....It could even follow the exact same spy coming in from the cold angle that sleeper had and I'd love it.

"Man who Laughs" was one of the best Joker stories ever and was a great tribute to the first ever appearance of the character. Nolan could do worse than to take some hints and tips from that story for his version of the character.

Batman paints him and a entire room yellow to confront Green Lantern.

Robin almost kills him.

Batman beats him for it.

I'm not sure how I feel about all this.

Batman paints him and a entire room yellow to confront Green Lantern.

Robin almost kills him.

Batman beats him for it.

I'm not sure how I feel about all this.

You too huh?

I seriously have no clue what the hell I'm reading anymore. I really don't.

Everytime the story seems to be shaping up into something tangible...Miller goes off on another angle and takes you for some of the most bat-**** nonsense I've seen in a comic.

This book makes no sense at all. And yet I can't stop reading.

Meh this issue was exagerated even for me.
I did dig the yellow room and such, but the bat-traqueostomy was really forced.

I can't stop reading nonetheless.

ASBR09-003.jpg

That is awesome. I need to get caught up on this series.

I gotta stand by my opinion that this is one of the most retarded comics put out today. With that said, I do like how Miller writes Diana, and Eel, but that's it.

This is the ****ing stupidest thing I've ever seen in a comic book. It makes me want to ****ing stop reading comic books and burn every single one I own and erase all memory of them forever.

I no longer like you. Sorry.

:rockon:

This is the ****ing stupidest thing I've ever seen in a comic book. It makes me want to ****ing stop reading comic books and burn every single one I own and erase all memory of them forever.
Hey, quit stealing E's schtick.

Latest posts

Back