Am I the only person who actually likes Ultimate Iron Man?

DIrishB said:
"Duh-duh-duh-duh...my...name...is...Tonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...."

*as he stares off into space with blank eyes, drool drips off his chin*

"Dey...call me...Iran Men..."

*picks his nose and eats it*

"Can-can-can-can...I...have a...cookie?"
:lol: :lol:

And then his suit would be made out of "paper or plastic?"

icemastertron said:
DIrishB said:
"Duh-duh-duh-duh...my...name...is...Tonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...."

*as he stares off into space with blank eyes, drool drips off his chin*

"Dey...call me...Iran Men..."

*picks his nose and eats it*

"Can-can-can-can...I...have a...cookie?"

And then his suit would be made out of "paper or plastic?"

DIrishB said:
Probably diapers and bibs. And a football helmet so he doesn't hurt himself when he falls down.

Or maybe, something happens that retracts his whole body working like a brain, but because he's been a brain for so long, he retains all of the intelligence he gained while having the brain, and from them on learns at the normal rate, which would explain why he's building the armor at a young age.

It's funny...

I signed on went through this thread thought welll nothing intesting signed it off and then realize what thread it was... got back on it and....

Ultimate Iron Man's orgin .... SUCKS!!!!! {Insert crazy face because I'm too lazy/drunk to click on it but apparently not lazy enought to type all of this out right god damn her}

............. :crazy:

TheManWithoutFear said:
It's funny...

I signed on went through this thread thought welll nothing intesting signed it off and then realize what thread it was... got back on it and....

Ultimate Iron Man's orgin .... SUCKS!!!!! {Insert crazy face because I'm too lazy/drunk to click on it but apparently not lazy enought to type all of this out right god damn her}

............. :crazy:

Um, MWOF? Are you drunk again, buddy? Please tell me youre drinking responsibly. It's okay, it's general concensus that UIM origin sucks.

Hawkeye101 said:
Um, MWOF? Are you drunk again, buddy? Please tell me youre drinking responsibly. It's okay, it's general concensus that UIM origin sucks.

He said he was drunk... :?

Hawkeye101 said:
*Sigh* I'm just looking out for him (as much as an on-line buddy can look out for another)

You're really getting attached to MWof aren't you? You're like MwoF to MWoF's LSJL.

You won't understand that, but older members will.

ProjectX2 said:
You're really getting attached to MWof aren't you? You're like MwoF to MWoF's LSJL.

What do you mean attached? If by the fact that I like him better than most of the people here and consider him the closest thing to a friend on-line, then yest I'm attached. If by you mean a homosexual relationship, um.... 1 i'm not even gay, and two, I have no idea what he looks like or anything other than he likes the Ultimate time-line and likes Daredevil.

But yeah, I guess i like thinking of him as a brother, a brother of Daredevil fandom! :D

Hawkeye101 said:
But yeah, I guess i like thinking of him as a brother, a brother of Daredevil fandom! :D

The Apocalypse has come.

ProjectX2 said:

Just so the new members are "in the loop", LSJL = LongShotJimLee. LSJL was a spastic and out-spoken member of the boards way back in the early days (last year basically) who's posts were legendary, much like Bass, Moonmaster, and ManWithoutFear's posts tend to be. He had a wicked sense of humor and was a lot of fun to carry on a thread with. He actually disappeared for awhile and then popped back up under a new psuedonym/handle: HelloMegItsJohn, and it took us all a few days to catch on (LSJL/HMIJ has a rapier wit about him, I tell you). Apparently he and MWoF get along well, though I can't really remember, as I was pretty sure MWoF didn't like anybody.

(This will be Ch. 7 in my upcoming book UltimateCentralites: The Autobiographies, hitting book shelves Spring, 2006, be sure to reserve a copy at your local bookstore).

Hawkeye101 said:
What do you mean attached? If by the fact that I like him better than most of the people here and consider him the closest thing to a friend on-line, then yest I'm attached. If by you mean a homosexual relationship, um.... 1 i'm not even gay, and two, I have no idea what he looks like or anything other than he likes the Ultimate time-line and likes Daredevil.

Wow, you were pretty quick to assume he meant that in a homosexual manner. *coughcoughDenialcoughcough* ;) Anyway, despite Proj's many jokes on just such a topic, I don't think that was what he meant at all. And hopefully my above dissertation on MWoF's and LSJL/HMIJ's relationship makes that clear.

I do have one question though. If you did knew what he looked like and found him attractive does that mean there's a chance? ;)

But yeah, I guess i like thinking of him as a brother, a brother of Daredevil fandom!

Wha-Huh?

ProjectX2 said:
The Apocalypse has come.

Awww, crap, and I was hoping it would hold out till I got my chance to play the USM on Friday. Figures...

Hawkeye101 said:
What? Why? Cuz I've found a friend? (You too DIrishB !)

Yeah, Proj is a jealous bastard. Can't blame him though, he's never known love or friendship. His parents raised him in a sheep pen (which might also explain his sexual tendencies to those poor animals).

(By the way, Proj is also covered in my book, Chapter 11...besides the chapter covering Moonmaster its certainly the most horrifying.)

Longshot's dead to me. The man comes back and doesn't even prove himself worthy of all the hype I've been building up and it's like he left us again. *Goes in the corner and sobs*

....my head hurts.

EDIT: And what do you know Ultimate Iron Man's origins still suck....

TheManWithoutFear said:
Longshot's dead to me. The man comes back and doesn't even prove himself worthy of all the hype I've been building up and it's like he left us again. *Goes in the corner and sobs*

....my head hurts.

I think he's busy battling Mojo or something...don't fret. :)

DIrishB said:
I do have one question though. If you did knew what he looked like and found him attractive does that mean there's a chance? ;)

Maybe, If he came fully equiped with biological milk jugs, a baby canal, a 36-28-34 figure and turned out to be a she. :lol:

TheManWithoutFear said:

....my head hurts.

Hahaha.

DIrishB said:
Yeah, Proj is a jealous bastard. Can't blame him though, he's never known love or friendship. His parents raised him in a sheep pen (which might also explain his sexual tendencies to those poor animals).
Thats just because he's from NZ. Its normal there, poor dears.

DIrishB said:
Thats what I figured. Isn't it normal for you Aussies', just with Koala's taking the place of sheep?
...I rather enjoy these nice, generalized racial slurs, but I've never even heard anyone suggest that before. What an odd person you are.

Aaand just to bring this back on topic, what is the general opinion of the UIM art?

Caduceus said:
...I rather enjoy these nice, generalized racial slurs, but I've never even heard anyone suggest that before. What an odd person you are.

Aaand just to bring this back on topic, what is the general opinion of the UIM art?

Um, I've always like the Ultimtes best when drawn by Brian Hitch.

Latest posts

Back