Re: Amazing Spider-Man series discussion (spoilers)

SWEET! :D

And #567 was a very good issue. I didn't know Kraven's wife was alive, and now he has a daughter. So is this mother the same as Kraven's son?

If they're all family, I wonder if they'll bring the son back for a family reunion.

Take a look at the first paragraph of the letters page of 567, I think they hint at doing something along the lines of just that.

But did he know of having a daughter?

I'm sure he did since he knew of both Vladimir and Al kravinoff. Though i guess his wife might have kept him from him but that would still leave the fact that he left his wife alone.

And he always did ignore his sons so it wouldn't surprising that he did the same with his daughter.

Last edited:

SWEET! :D

And #567 was a very good issue. I didn't know Kraven's wife was alive, and now he has a daughter. So is this mother the same as Kraven's son?

If they're all family, I wonder if they'll bring the son back for a family reunion.

The last panel of 567 shows Kraven's family tree.

Note he's just drawing it and not painting it.

Hmm.

I do like his style. I think I can visualize the pencils under the paints.

Marc Guggenheim on why people don't like BND

Speaking of "judging" Guggenheim said a lot of people who aren't reading Spider-Man or refuse to read Spider-Man are judging it based on misunderstandings. "Part of the problem with the controversy behind One More Day is the understanding of what was retconned overstates the extent of what was done," he said. "Everything that happened in the last twenty plus years of comic book history happened! The only difference is that Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson weren't married. They still dated. They still lived together. They still love each other. They just weren't married. Judging from the letters and death threats we received, I think some people were confused. It all still happened."

"Here's my attitude, if anyone is upset about the marriage going away, then they must all be pro gay marriage," he continued. Because if you're pro gay marriage, you understand the distinction between a marriage and a civil union -- that a civil union is not equal to a marriage. We downgraded Mary Jane and Peter to a civil union. If that bothers you, then you're pro gay marriage

Yep, If you hate BND you're pro gay marriage.

Well I was pro gay marriage before BND, which must explain why I actually liked ASM then.

Mary-Jane makes one convincing transvestite.

I thought most of the people didn't like OMD/BND because it was ****ing stupid. Maybe that's just me though.

Last edited:
Heh. Crazy Guggenheim.

But I think I'm the only one who really has been enjoying all of BND.

Maybe DJF, too.

Last edited:

WHY!?

I don't even understand that logic.

And why would someone send in a death threat because they ruined Spider-Man!?

I have no faith in the human race.

That quote blew me and a fellow scientist's minds.

He was an avid reader of ASM before OMD. He hasn't picked it up since. I explained the current arc of BND to him, and he walked away in disgust.

He is now currently angrily pipetting liquids. I don't even think he's pipetting anything important, he's just over there, angrily pipetting.

"Here's my attitude, if anyone is upset about the marriage going away, then they must all be pro gay marriage," he continued. Because if you're pro gay marriage, you understand the distinction between a marriage and a civil union -- that a civil union is not equal to a marriage. We downgraded Mary Jane and Peter to a civil union. If that bothers you, then you're pro gay marriage

That makes total sense.

But I think I'm the only one who really has been enjoying all of BND.

Me too, although I haven't read the last few issues of it yet.

He is now currently angrily pipetting liquids. I don't even think he's pipetting anything important, he's just over there, angrily pipetting.

That's how you know when a scientist is pissed - he starts pipetting liquids for no reason.

I haven't heard anyone saying anything really bad with BND, except for rehash villain. The only problem is how retarded OMD was. And just about everything he said was even more retarded. The thing that grinds my gears the most is that you could have gotten the effect of BND without the retardedness of OMD

Latest posts

Back