Gemini

spideyBND.jpg

wtf?

Re: Amazing Spider-Man series discussion (spoilers)

I caught up on the One More Day storyline.

It pisses me off more than it should.

Joe Q needs to step down.

It's some schmuck in a Spider-Man mask and it has nothing to do with the rest of the story.

It's some schmuck in a Spider-Man mask and it has nothing to do with the rest of the story.

but isn't every spider-man story about some schmuck in a Spider-Man mask?

It's Dan Slott writing, so I trust him.

I didn't mean to indicate anything about the writing...more about Marvel's releasing of pages or panels as previews with the intent of stirring up the hornet's nest. It's very cheap and pathetic.

just thought , it would be less obvious if the guy in mask had spider-man hands too.

Cool - I'm looking forward to this.

Dan Slott's SHE-HULK series had one of the best Spidey moments EVER.

Re: The All About Comics Thread 3: We Like Our Books With Pretty Pictures

Peter never revealed himself to MJ. She always knew he was Spider-Man, by watching him swing out of his aunt's house next door.

Re: The All About Comics Thread 3: We Like Our Books With Pretty Pictures

i just want to make clear just how much is actually being undone without spoiling

more or less it comes down to the night peter revealed who he was to MJ never happened

now some spoiler points:
may is fine and dandy
the unmasking is undone
baby erased out of continuity
Harry Osbourne is alive
return of the non-organic webshooters

yep

What an outrage. That is seriously unbelievable.

And Mole - by you saying that certain parts are good you are only encouraging them. Please don't. NOTHING good comes of this.

Have
the organic webshooters
even been in place for a year?!

This should
wipe out his place in Avengers
, but of course it won't, because that would be consistent.

What a cluster**** of unimaginable proportions.

Re: JMS & Quesada give Spider-Man "One More Day".

The organic webshooter have been in place for a few years. They came in during Spider-Man Dissassembled.

Last edited:

I'm glad this was done.

As a longtime reader of Spidey, I always hated the marriage between him and MJ. I always hated the fact he got out of high school as well, and I wish they retcon that mistake next.

Anyways, back on the marriage. It served no purpose other than further developing Peter's character and showing how a character grows. Then, add in the temptations of Black Cat, and you have an interesting dynamic. I hate interesting dynamics, for serious. They should have ignored this marriage in the first place, in fact, they should go a step farther of killing MJ.

In a side note, I'm listening to the Dropkick Murphies, and I seriously hope they stop singing, and instead, just play music.

Back to the awesomeness of One More Day. I'm glad they added the devil in this story, cause seriously, the devil is one villian I wanted to see for a very long time in Spidey world. He belongs in it. I love SPidey stories that are immersed in magic, and it was about time the devil was included in these. Great stuff.

The fact that Aunt May is still alive, another great thing. I mean, thi old bat has died ten times now, who really wants to see her dead again. I don't. I'm glad she wasn't killed, because the Peter/Aunt May dynamic is such a refreshing thing to have in the Spidey world, because we haven't gotten enough of it.

I really hope they find a way to de-age Spidey so he's back in high school, cause I seriously hate the way they aged in the first place, with the passing of years and all that. And I want the Stacey twins back, they were cool.

One More Day?

I want to read it Several More Times!

4309750289475081376.2985760928746089724/10

For realz.

I'm glad this was done.

As a longtime reader of Spidey, I always hated the marriage between him and MJ. I always hated the fact he got out of high school as well, and I wish they retcon that mistake next.

Anyways, back on the marriage. It served no purpose other than further developing Peter's character and showing how a character grows. Then, add in the temptations of Black Cat, and you have an interesting dynamic. I hate interesting dynamics, for serious. They should have ignored this marriage in the first place, in fact, they should go a step farther of killing MJ.

In a side note, I'm listening to the Dropkick Murphies, and I seriously hope they stop singing, and instead, just play music.

Back to the awesomeness of One More Day. I'm glad they added the devil in this story, cause seriously, the devil is one villian I wanted to see for a very long time in Spidey world. He belongs in it. I love SPidey stories that are immersed in magic, and it was about time the devil was included in these. Great stuff.

The fact that Aunt May is still alive, another great thing. I mean, thi old bat has died ten times now, who really wants to see her dead again. I don't. I'm glad she wasn't killed, because the Peter/Aunt May dynamic is such a refreshing thing to have in the Spidey world, because we haven't gotten enough of it.

I really hope they find a way to de-age Spidey so he's back in high school, cause I seriously hate the way they aged in the first place, with the passing of years and all that. And I want the Stacey twins back, they were cool.

One More Day?

I want to read it Several More Times!

4309750289475081376.2985760928746089724/10

For realz.
How is this not POTD? :lol:

Latest posts

Back