Avatar: The Last Air Bender (Spoilers!)

Re: Avatar: The Last Air Bender.

Ultimate Houde said:
This is on at such a bad time, I never get to see it

Is it on any other times than Friday night?

Yeah, the times they show it is really crappy. That's why I just download them now.

Ultimate Houde said:
Can you PM me the addy?

http://avatar-episodes.com/forums/

That site is uploading them all, however you have to get 50 posts or three referrals before you can download them. Otherwise, you have to use Bit Torrent or find them on various video hosting sites.

I picked up the first two dvds of the first 8 episodes. It's great. It's a very good show. I have always been interested in the 4 elements and them against each other so I love this. The fights are great and the different characters they meet. The show has a very weird sense of humor to it that is original. The animation is some of the best I've seen. Great stuff, I'm hooked. But I think that the earth kid they met should of joined them. As should of the fire monk that helped them.

A

Last edited:

TheManWithoutFear said:
*Sigh* I miss The Tomorrow People... :?

****! LMAO i remember that show, wel the 90s version anyway. i dont remember a great deal about it other than it rocked!

*bump*

This may be a kid's show, but it's one of the best kids shows I've ever seen.

In the last episode, "The Blind Bandit", Aang's group were joined by
a girl Earthbender, named Toph.

It's awesome.

When Toph said why she back, I knew it wasn't true. But the ending I didn't see coming. So now there's a lot of groups looking for Aang. Man is he REALLY REALLY popular...if you know what I mean. :lol:

So, Season 2 is rocking along. I believe there's going to be three seasons, 20 episodes each, making the series a total of 60 chapters and three books.

Can't wait for the next episode,
because in the last one the Uncle was going to die.

ProjectX2 said:
So, Season 2 is rocking along. I believe there's going to be three seasons, 20 episodes each, making the series a total of 60 chapters and three books.

Well iroh didnt die and honestly I wouldnt be surprised if we got 4 books in all. With the 4th book being aang and company on the front lines.

ProjectX2 said:

Three seasons?

Water

Earth

Fire....

What about Air?

Ice said:
Three seasons?

Water

Earth

Fire....

What about Air?

He's already mastered air. It's been rumoured that there could be a fourth season, with him fighting the Firelord, but I think that's dragging it on a bit too far, with 80 episodes.

ProjectX2 said:
He's already mastered air. It's been rumoured that there could be a fourth season, with him fighting the Firelord, but I think that's dragging it on a bit too far, with 80 episodes.
Even though he's mastered air, there could still be a season for it.

From the SDCC schedule:

10:30-12:00 Nickelodeon Sneak Peek Screening—
This can't-miss screening for fans of Nickelodeon will feature a brand-new, never-before-seen episode of SpongeBob SquarePants, and that's not all! You'll also get a look at fresh episodes of Catscratch and The X's before they hit your TV, as well as trailers for the upcoming one-hour special Avatar: The Secret of the Fire Nation, and the Danny Phantom special Urban Jungle. Plus, we'll show you Nick extras you can't get anywhere else.
Room 6A

One-hour special? The only one-hour special I know coming is Avatar: The Fury of Aang, which is supposedly coming out this Friday. I dunno. I've seen the trailer, how many are there going to be?

The one hour special of the Fire Nation won't air until September 15th. :cry:

But "The Fury of Aang" kicked ***!! As the guys were finding out how to defeat the Fire Nation in the library of all knowledge Aapa (sp?) was stolen by some sand thieves. The way to defeat the Fire Nation is to fight them during a Solar Eclipse, their best moment of weakness, just like for water benders a Lunar Ecipse is their best moment of weakness.

Anyways, after Aapa was stolen and the gang went off looking for him (Aang went off on his own first, furiou), they soon ended up in a "bee" cavern. The bees were a mix of bees (duh) and some weird bird or whatever. Anyways, once they took the bees that came after them, they were confronted by sand people, one of them being the thief who stole Aapa. After he revealed that he traded him and was going to be sold in Ban sing se (I dont know how you spell that. And thats the place the gang is trying to get to), Aang went itno full pissed off mode and went into Avatar state and was about to really hurt the thief until Katara calmed him down and he cried on her shoulder.

End.

This just made things worse for everyone. Also, during the show, it showed Zuko and his uncle as well. Now they're going to Ban sing se to hide there since it's a place of refugees.

This show is getting better and better.

4.5/5

TheManWithoutFear said:
*Sigh* I miss The Tomorrow People... :?
Is that the show with the kids that could teleport?

EDIT: I did a google search and found out.

Last edited:

The next episodes won't be until September 15th, with the two parter... I hate the delays for this show.

ProjectX2 said:
The next episodes won't be until September 15th, with the two parter... I hate the delays for this show.
Seriously?!

No new episodes until that?! How stupid are these people?!?!?

I could've waited 'til August at least, but September? I hate this....

Ok, so the show's been back since the 15th with episodes 12-14 (12 and 13 were together as the special "Secret of the Fire nation").

Now in episodes 12-13, basically what went on is that the Fire Nation had a drill that would go into the city of Bah Sing Sey (sp?), a city that is called impetrenable (sp?). I thought the secret would be that they had a weapon to get in there (before I saw the episodes), but then after I wondered what it could really be? I mean, no way it can be the weapon. And then last weeks episode from when Aang and the others try to talk to the king but can't because of how they handle things in the city and what they do to people who talk about the war....I got thinking (scary, I know).

But what if the secret is that what if this group of earth benders are helping the fire nation in some way? I think it has to be something along those lines, because that would just make the sure that much awesome.

New episode in 2 minutes! w00t!

I like this show, its really good, though I rarely get to see it

Latest posts

Back