Avatar: The Last Air Bender (Spoilers!)

Re: Avatar: The Last Air Bender.

I like this show, its really good, though I rarely get to see it

PM me sometime and I can give you links to the Season 2 episodes. You can also find complete episodes on Youtube.

Ice, I'm not sure what the secret of the Fire Nation is, but the Earth Kingdom have one. A secret group of higher up Earthbenders known as the Dai Lei have made the king believe there is no war.

I love this cartoon.

Ice, I'm not sure what the secret of the Fire Nation is, but the Earth Kingdom have one. A secret group of higher up Earthbenders known as the Dai Lei have made the king believe there is no war.

I love this cartoon.
Ah, ok. That is brilliant. I still think that maybe that the guy who Aang and the others talked to (forgot his name) could have something to do with the Fire Nation. I don't know; I'm just thinking out loud. And yes, I love this cartoon as well.

I also love this show but probably more than some of you. This show has been the only show worth watching on Nickelodeon in a long time, and I hope it doesn't end for a while.

After watching all of season 2. This is now one of my favorite shows ever. I love the fighting and all the characters. Iroh and Zuko were shown in a new light. I was pissed with Zuko's decision.

I love the fire trio also. They were awesome villains. And I noticed that Saka gets all the chicks.

I loved all the episodes and can't wait for Book 3. Any word when he might see that?

And one last thing. Toph is one of the best characters ever. From the moment she appeared, I knew I had a favorite character. She's hilarous.

I just started watching this show yesterday, and I'm hooked.

thee great one said:
I loved all the episodes and can't wait for Book 3. Any word when he might see that?
I read somewhere that the new season starts in 2007, don't have a date for you though.

And one last thing. Toph is one of the best characters ever. From the moment she appeared, I knew I had a favorite character. She's hilarous.
Same here, I loved when they were looking for the Library and she yells "Look there it is!" and everyone goes to look, "That's what you would say if you saw it." then she waves her hand in front her face and smiles.

Really? I thought it was good. Better than the first.

And I'm betting that Zuko never really switched sides with his sister. I think it's all a trick by him and his uncle for revenge or something.

I'm more curious as to what Azula's got planned for him, seems like Zuko might be a threat ot her ascension to the fire throne.

I'm more curious as to what Azula's got planned for him, seems like Zuko might be a threat ot her ascension to the fire throne.
Probably. Keep your enemies closer, as the saying goes. I mean, I don't think she's really wanting to help him out. Out of nowhere to show him mercy? No way.

I have a theory that she'll end up double crossing him, only to find out Zuko was double crossing her with Iroh's help and get the upper hand on her.

I just didn't like how they handles Zuko.

Now, it was well written, and showcased how strong the party of heroes has gotten, so it has all that going for it.

But Zuko's part of not switching sides seems to me as stretching a plotline way too far.

I just didn't like how they handles Zuko.

Now, it was well written, and showcased how strong the party of heroes has gotten, so it has all that going for it.

But Zuko's part of not switching sides seems to me as stretching a plotline way too far.

Understandable, it threw all of the progress he had made throughout the season meaningless.

Understandable, it threw all of the progress he had made throughout the season meaningless.

Exactly, for what is obviously going to happen when he turns all traitor against his sister.

It upsets me that the writers think we don't see that happening

I think Azula is going to overthrow Lord Ozai. She has the Dai Li, she has her brother, she has access to him, and she has the element of surprise. But since Zuko is the rightful heir, she double crosses him and gets beaten. Zuko becomes firelord and is the one Aang has to fight.
Or, she has her brother and the Dai Li attack, but she double crosses them and warns their father of the attack and Zuko gets thrown into prison with Iroh. They escape together and seek out Aang and his group for help, where Aang gets trained by Iroh to be a firebender.

THIS SHOW IS THE GREATEST!!!! To be honest, I never bothered watching it because I just thought it was another stupid Nickelodeon show. But there wasn't anything on one day about two months ago and they were showing an Avatar marathon... I fell in love!

I love Avatar. There's so much happening.

GrocerMan

So...

While there has yet to be an official release date for the third season...they just announced the first DVD of the thrid season will be released on 10/30.

Apparently, they're going undercover.

Am I the only one who thinks Aang looks like Zuko? Ominous.

EDIT: I am so sorry I can't figure out how to put the actual image on the board.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aang looks awesome.

Latest posts

Back