Avatar: The Last Air Bender (Spoilers!)

Re: Avatar: The Last Air Bender.

At least we can finally theorize on when the season should start. I suppose the death of Iroh's voice-actor really put them behind production schedule, possibly trying to find a decent replacement.

Actually, I don't know the specifics, but it had a lot to do with Nickolodean's policy of not premireing anything in the summer, seem to believe kids spend all their time outside in summer. :roll:

I think they'd already found a new replacement by the end of Season 2.

Another two months is too long to wait, considering that it has been almost a year since the 2nd season ended! But, at least we have a roughly accurate date for the new season.

Is...is that Roku?

Are we having some sort of flashback episode starring Roku?

Cause that would rock.

66xbxnn.jpg

54afg2o.jpg

6cct0np.jpg

5z3t2yd.jpg

(looks at that last picture)

I...I think my brain just burst.

Hey, this was nominated for an Emmy award: "Outstanding Animated Program (for Programming Less Than One Hour)". The episode that got nominated was "City of Walls and Secrets." Now, as I haven't seen the vast majority of Season Two (thank goodness they're releasing it on DVD so I can get caught up before the third season), is that a good'n? I hope so, because I really don't want to see something like South Park, Robot Chicken, or Spongebob win (although, in Robot Chicken's defense, I've never seen an episode, so it could be amazing for all I know).

Hey, this was nominated for an Emmy award: "Outstanding Animated Program (for Programming Less Than One Hour)". The episode that got nominated was "City of Walls and Secrets." Now, as I haven't seen the vast majority of Season Two (thank goodness they're releasing it on DVD so I can get caught up before the third season), is that a good'n? I hope so, because I really don't want to see something like South Park, Robot Chicken, or Spongebob win (although, in Robot Chicken's defense, I've never seen an episode, so it could be amazing for all I know).

City of Walls and Secrets was probably my favorite episode from the second season.

And I think Robot Chicken is OK. Good for a laugh, but not quite Emmy-worthy.

Last edited:

Just started watching this , taking a a break for a bit while my "sex in the city" is on but seen first 4 episodes. So far loving it. My friend recommended me this as he said "American answer to dragonball"

I see a lot of similarities between the two. (Not saying that as a bad thing as I love Dragonball) So far this has me hooked. I think my favourite in the show is Zuko (Did I spell that right? the exiled prince with fire powers) He's ****ing cool.

I will be caught up soon i hope as 360 game is coming out and a live action movie (which should be very cool) Loved the fight in 3rd episode with Zuko vs that general.

Also loved Ang (not sure on spelling) unlocking his Avatar in same episode as it was very SSJ feel to it which I did not expect and am curious as to how his powers evolve.

So far I give this a 8/10 which is very good.

SSJmole;332723 I think my favourite in the show is Zuko (Did I spell that right? the exiled prince with fire powers) He's ****ing cool.[/QUOTE said:
Wait till you get to season two, it blows season one out of the water. Also it's where you meet Toph who rocks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back