Joss Whedon:
I set out with a very simple problem: There is no reason for these people to be in the same movie. So that's what my movie has to be about," Whedon said. "So much of the movie takes place from Steve Rogers' perspective, since he's the guy who just woke up and sees this weird ass world. Everyone else has been living in it.

Last edited:
Wheadon, Jackson, Clark, & Tom H. are taking questions right now on Twitter on the Avengers account with the #Avengers tag.

Edit:

And now it's over.

Last edited:
These are the 3-D glasses for the Avengers movie (they will make the tickets more expensive)
the-avengers-3d-glasses-image.jpg

I like the Hulk ones, but not enough to buy them.

I got to see some filming of this movie. I live in cleveland. It was awesome.

I wanted to head up to see if I could hook in as an extra, but I got wrangled in by my best friend and went to a strip club instead. (I live in the Columbus area)

You know every site I've been to, except this one. Has talked about the Superbowl TV spot. And everyone keeps on talking about Aliens, couse of the the alien type ships flying around in the trailer. But I was thinking what if it is Hydra. They had pretty advance weapons and ships in the Captain America movie. What if they are back (with help from Loki) to steal back the Cosmic Cube?

You know every site I've been to, except this one. Has talked about the Superbowl TV spot. And everyone keeps on talking about Aliens, couse of the the alien type ships flying around in the trailer. But I was thinking what if it is Hydra. They had pretty advance weapons and ships in the Captain America movie. What if they are back (with help from Loki) to steal back the Cosmic Cube?

Because it's been confirmed the Skrull are working for Loki.

Because it's been confirmed the Skrull are working for Loki.

From the studio/filmmakers? I didn't know that.

And those 3D glasses are sweet, the Hulk, Captain and Iron Man ones especially. The Thor one is kinda boring ... they should have used his helmet in the design. But oh well, they're just 3D glasses.

Not 30 second superbowl spot
[video=youtube;bGt-saFvkNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGt-saFvkNk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]
Anyone got any idea who Loki's army is?

Last edited:
So, it's not the Skrull.

Who said they were aliens?" he teases. Beings from the Nine Realms, then, ventures Empire? "Closer…It's not Skrulls, I've been clear about that. Beyond that, we want to hide it. The identity of the alien race is not impactful. It exists in the comic books, but we're not setting up the Kree-Skrull war or anything like that."

"Was Skull vaporised at the end of the movie, or thrust into another realm?" asks Feige. "That remains to be seen. It would be fun to see Skull in future, but he's not in this one."

I wouldn't be surprised to see it turn out to be the Chitauri or whatever they were from Ultimates, and they were basically Skrull.

Zombipanda said:
I wouldn't be surprised to see it turn out to be the Chitauri or whatever they were from Ultimates, and they were basically Skrull.

I thought I read somewhere that they are basically Skrulls, but since another studio has the rights to the Skrulls they have to call them something different.

I thought I read somewhere that they are basically Skrulls, but since another studio has the rights to the Skrulls they have to call them something different.
Yeah, FOX has the rights to the film version characters/name for Skrulls.

Latest posts

Back