I think the aliens in the extended Superbowl commercial are Badoon because they didn't look very skrull - like to me even though Fox owns the rights to the skrulls but it wouldn't make sense if the badoons were in this because they're supposed to be associated with the Guardians of the Galaxy

thumbnail.php

Guess Loki has been the pilot the entire time.

I'm pretty sure there are more than one of those flying motorcycle things in the trailer. Could be wrong though.

Yeah there were about four or five of them at a time.

And I really doubt Loki is one of the pilots of what appears to be an alien kamikazi routine.

I still think his "Army" is from the other 8 Realms. I think people heard "ships" and "rocket bikes" and immediately went to Skrull/Kree.

Also, remember "experts" on the matter said Thanos was going to be a large part of the film.

Edit: I wish Hela were in Thor 2 or Avengers....

Especially this version...

Thor_Vol_3_12_page_04_Hela_(Earth-616).jpg

Last edited:
Oh, I see. When you "appreciate" the female form, it's okay. But when I rape a girl to death everyone is "oooh, you're such a misogynist".

Hypocrites.

Last edited:
Oh, I see. When you "appreciate" the female form, it's okay. But when I rape a girl to death everyone is "oooh, you're such a misogynist".

Hypocrites.

Again.... it's because you're British. Duh.

Plus, it's easier for me to find some naive college girl who wants to "experiment". ;)

Last edited:
Jaggyd said:
Again.... it's because you're British. Duh.

Plus, it's easier for me to find some naive college girl who wants to "experiment". ;)

Nearby colleges probably have a "Beware of Cougar" sign near the girl dorm.

.......please don't hurt me Jaggyd, I'm just kidding.

Hypocrites.
Not to be that guy, bu I feel this went a bit too far, there's nothing funny about rape.

Captain Canuck said:
Not to be that guy, bu I feel this went a bit too far, there's nothing funny about rape.

I remember a girl telling me that. So I told her to watch YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN. After she saw it she changed her mind. Louis CK made a joke about rape that was also funny. So apparently there is something funny about rape.

The Hulk was going to rape Freddie Prinze Jr.

See what I did there?

;)

Also, in terms of rape being funny, almost always it isn't. But on that rare occasion, when someone who actually deserves something like that, it is funny. Of course I'm talking about the scene from Little Nicky where Hitler is in hell and on a daily basis is sodomized with a pineapple courtesy of Satan. There's just a certain appropriateness about that in my opinion.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back