I like the calmness, he's a leader dispatching an order, there's no room for emotion.

Maybe...but in the comics it's always "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111" like he's leading them into battle.

E said:
Maybe...but in the comics it's always "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111" like he's leading them into battle.

He only says "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!" when he's referring too the whole team, where in the trailer he was just telling ONE enormously gamma radiated scientist to do what he does best and that is to smash.

hero020 said:
He only says "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!" when he's referring too the whole team, where in the trailer he was just telling ONE enormously gamma radiated scientist to do what he does best and that is to smash.

What he means is the way he says "Avengers Assemble!" with the force in his tone.

What he means is the way he says "Avengers Assemble!" with the force in his tone.

Right. Jaggyd said that as a leader there was no room for emotion; I'm saying in the comic he does it all the time and it works pretty well.

Colbie Smulders was on Letterman tonight and there was a clip from the movie with her and Fury talking about evacuating SHIELD HQ.

I'm sure the clip will be on youtube and comic sites some time tomorrow morning/later today for those of us already on the East coast. :)

Last edited:
Looks like the alien army is confirmed to be
the Chitauri

New clip, too!
[video=youtube;cSYYVdbYlZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSYYVdbYlZE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
pro-tip: Spoiler tags don't show up in the sidebar.

But it looks like I was right. They wanted a goon army, so they more or less just picked an alien name out of a hat and ran with it. I'm fine with that, but it makes all that speculation about who they are all the more amusing.

Was looking around for the album and found the track listings, just no samples.

1. Live to Rise - Soundgarden
2. I'm Alive - Shinedown
3. Dirt and Roses - Rise Against
4. Even If I Could - Papa Roach
5. Unbroken - Black Veil Brides
6. Breath - Scott Weiland
7. Comeback - Redlight King
8. Into the Blue - Bush
9. A New Way to Bleed (Photek Remix) - Evanescence
10. Count Me Out - PUSHERJONES
11. Shoot to Thrill - Theory of a Deadman
12. Wherever I Go - Buckcherry
13. From Out of Nowhere - Five Finger Death Punch
14. Shake the Ground - Cherri Bomb

Yeah, that's a pretty terrible soundtrack.

where was that confirmed?

I saw Mark Millar mentioned it on Twitter.

Was looking around for the album and found the track listings, just no samples.

1. Live to Rise - Soundgarden
2. I'm Alive - Shinedown
3. Dirt and Roses - Rise Against
4. Even If I Could - Papa Roach
5. Unbroken - Black Veil Brides
6. Breath - Scott Weiland
7. Comeback - Redlight King
8. Into the Blue - Bush
9. A New Way to Bleed (Photek Remix) - Evanescence
10. Count Me Out - PUSHERJONES
11. Shoot to Thrill - Theory of a Deadman
12. Wherever I Go - Buckcherry
13. From Out of Nowhere - Five Finger Death Punch
14. Shake the Ground - Cherri Bomb

Most of those bands are terrible. The rest I haven't ever heard of. Except Soundgarden - I haven't heard the song yet and I'm crossing my fingers in hope that it's good. I loves me some Soundgarden.

I saw Mark Millar mentioned it on Twitter.

Most of those bands are terrible. The rest I haven't ever heard of. Except Soundgarden - I haven't heard the song yet and I'm crossing my fingers in hope that it's good. I loves me some Soundgarden.

Hahahahahaha. That's just awful.

I think it's hilarious that the Twilight movies of all possible media manage to have respectable soundtracks by indie artists while the new Avengers movie has a circa 2000 pop-metal/radio-post-grunge reunion tribute album.

That's just terrible.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back