Batman: Arkham Asylum

Disappointing that we saw more in the earlier pictures than in the trailer, but..... holy ****, was that Mark Hamill's laugh at the end?

:rockon:

Yeah it was announced a while ago, that both Mark Hamill (Who played the voice of Joker in the 90's Batman cartoon) and Kevin Conroy (Who played the voice of Batman in the 90's cartoon). Will be returning to provide the voices for both these characters in the game.

Sweet...

Last edited:
The Best Bits of Batman: Arkham Asylum
Five things you need to know about the Dark Knight's next adventure.

After the critical and commercial success of The Dark Knight last year Batman has a lot to live up to when he enters Gotham's hospital for the criminally insane later this year. Indeed, Eidos and developer Rocksteady are hoping the sparks will really fly when the Caped Crusader faces up to the Joker in what promises to be the biggest comic book tie-in of the year.

But how's the game actually shaping up? We sat down with Eidos to play through the opening level of the game to get a rough idea of what's in store for the Dark Knight, and also offer up some educated insight on what lies in wait for those who care to pass through the gates of Arkham Asylum.

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/949/949586p1.html

Kinda cool too read if you have time.

The UK games mag Games Master did a huge bit on this for their latest issue and I snapped it right up. There are loads of cool new images and info on the game and I'm more excited than I've ever been about it.

I'm still prepared for it to be a so-so, playable but forgettable piece of fluff or possibly a steaming pile of crap, as well, though.

The UK games mag Games Master did a huge bit on this for their latest issue and I snapped it right up. There are loads of cool new images and info on the game and I'm more excited than I've ever been about it.

I'm still prepared for it to be a so-so, playable but forgettable piece of fluff or possibly a steaming pile of crap, as well, though.

I usually get gamemaster but missed that issue :(

Latest posts

Back