Batman/Detective Comics Series Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: Batman Series Discussion *Spoilers*

Meh, its Morrison. We know its going to kick *** regardless of what version he goes with.

Andy Kubert is officially named the artist on the series starting in July with Morrison! :rockon:

Adam will be on Action Comics.

Last edited:

icemastertron said:
Andy Kubert is officially named the artist on the series starting in July with Morrison! :rockon:

Adam will be on Detective Comics.

Dammit, I wanted it the other way round. :?

Ice, I think you're wrong. Other sites are reporting Adam being on ACTION comics. :?

No, Andys on Batman and Adams on Action Comics, NOT Detective Comics. Presumably with Johns.

Patriot Mk2 said:
No, Andys on Batman and Adams on Action Comics, NOT Detective Comics. Presumably with Johns.

That's what I said... :?

So I been reading the Gotham Knights storyline "Hush Returns". Wow. This is the best Batman story I have ever read. It beats the Red Hood. Only by a little. But it does. It's got major events. All the best characters are there. Hush, Joker, Riddler, Promentus, Penquin, Poison Ivy, Taila. Deathstroke, & Green Arrow. I highly suggest this. If you loved Hush get it. If you hated Hush get it. This is what it should of been all along. I suggest get the trade and don't read the spoliers. But if you need a extra push.

It starts with Hush in a swarm and deciding to come back. He puts word to the riddler, whos in jail, that he coming. Riddler puts out word to the Joker that if he protects him he will give him a name. Joker agrees. On the way to the point Riddler police estort is attacked. Hush beats the crap out of the Riddler and throws him off a roof. He starts draging off the body when he's confronted by the Joker. They argue and Joker as his men beat up Hush. He tells Hush that this is his town. Later Joker is talking with Penquin and The Penguin tells him not to piss this guy off. That he should fix it. Hush goes to this guy for something and offers him a job. Guy tells him that if he plans on raising war against both sides then he knows where to get help. From a guy named Promentus.

Promentus is in Star City battling Green Arrow. Green Arrow shoot real arrows into his arms and then goes for the head. Hush comes down and saves him. Then grabs a cop and throws him off the edge while GA tries to save him, but doesn't, Hush escapes with Promentus and tells him that he will save him and wants his help destorying Batman. He agrees. Batman confronts GA and they argue a bit and then fight. They should make up and up each other follow Hush's trail.

The Riddler gives Joker the name of the man that killed his wife and unborn child. He see who she is and why she was killed. It showed Joker's origin with the Red Hood and all. He leaves to take Riddler to a safe house and then kill the guy. Promentus attacks them. Him and Hush kill all of Joker's men. Hush beats the shot out of Joker and tells him he's nothing but a washed up old joke. He tells Promentus to kill him. He's resuced by Batman. Joker and Riddler escape during this. Joker leaves town and strips naked. He ends up at a old carnival and some people tell him welcome home. Riddler goes to Poison Ivy for help.

Then War Games happened. The only part they played was Black Mask trying to get Hush on his side. He refused. I liked their conversation. And Hush confronts Penquin and Deadshot. He tells him that he doesn't want any part of this.

Later Hush kidnapped Alfred. Alfred escapes and finds another prisoner. Tommy Elliot. Batman goes to Ivy for help and owes her a favor. Batman shows up to save him and Alfred bumps his head and forgets what he saw. So Hush isn't Elliot.

Teenagers all start killing themselves. They turned out that they were orphans protected by Ivy during the earthquake. She thinks she is responible. Hush confronts her about helping Batman. He finds out that he is immune to her powers. He starts to devlop a crush on her and Promentus warns him not to. She asks him to cure her and he says no that she should stay that way. She goes to Bruce Wayne who helps her. He goes to her and gives her his feelings. She deniles them. Wayne cures her. Then she meets the man that made into Ivy. He was suppose to have died years ago. It turns out that she was a prototype and all the kids are being made into better verisons of her. She demands Wayne to turn her back so she can help her. He refuses. She goes to Hush and convinces him. Before they can do, they are attacked by a new ivy and one of her makers. Hush defeates them. Batman shows up and starts to fight Hush. Ivy grabs the serum and injects it. Killing herself.

Then Promentus and Hush fight later and end their relationship. While they are fighting Kobra agenst show up. Hush leaves and Promentus is brought to Deathstroke. He finds out that Promentus is dying. They track down Hush and Talia convines him to help him. He has been infected with the Ivy virus. They want Promentus' key. Hush fights Talia and escapes.

That's all I've been too. There are still 8 issues I still need to read.

Finished it. The end of the series. :shock: WTF? I want too see what happened. They make it sound like I will. I hope. I'm majory hoping for a confrontion between Hush and The Red Hood. Cause you know. That would be cool.

A

thee great one said:
Finished it. The end of the series. :shock: WTF? I want too see what happened. They make it sound like I will. I hope. I'm majory hoping for a confrontion between Hush and The Red Hood. Cause you know. That would be cool.

A

Hush doesn't survive OYL.

Random said:
Way to crush someone's hope

No, I don't actually know if he does.

Whoa.

I read the annual. And the reason that Jason Todd is live is brillant and what he has done since then . I was surpised to see Talia and Ra has a part of this. I finally got a small moment. Hush and the Red Hood. YES![

A+

Last edited:

thee great one said:
Whoa.

I read the annual. And the reason that Jason Todd is live is brillant and what he has done since then . I was surpised to see Talia and Ra has a part of this. I finally got a small moment. Hush and the Red Hood. YES![

A+
Could you tell me from what happen cause the reason I heard sounded awful

It from either Superboy-Prime or Earth-2 Superman pounding there way out of the dimension. It sent waves though this realtity that changed things. One of those things was that Jason Todd never died. So this Jason is another dimension Jason in the same body. Kind of. Trust me it makes sense. Well he finds himself awake in his coffin. He digs himself out and gets found by a couple. He falls in a coma for a year. He still has all the injures suffered from the Joker. From the exploding building to the crowbar. He awakens later. He starts living with some homeless people. He ends up beating up on. Somehow word gets to Ra Al Gul and Talia about him. Talia keeps him and nurses him back to health and trains him. Jason still is braindamaged and doesn't know up from down. Ra enters one of his pits and Talia throws in jason. Jason is healed and remebers everything. Talia helps him escapes and tells him not to go see Batman. That he wasn't avenged. He finds out that Joker has still been free to run loose. He travels the world doing the same that Batman did. He mets Hush and offers his help. It flashbacks the gravelyard scene with Batman from Hush. When he switched with Clayface.

I always thought Jason coming back was covered by Raven in Teen Titans, when she said Superman's death and resurrection left the gateway to the afterlife unhinged, which is why Jason, Green Arrow, and everybody came back.

Doc Comic said:
I always thought Jason coming back was covered by Raven in Teen Titans, when she said Superman's death and resurrection left the gateway to the afterlife unhinged, which is why Jason, Green Arrow, and everybody came back.

i know. i still hope to see that answered.

Latest posts

Back