Batman/Superman news and rumors

Ugh, a Planet Hulk movie.

I don't care how good people think Planet Hulk was; it was not a good Hulk story.

It even seems like the last couple years have found Marvel trying to get Hulk and Banner back into the normal world (and having a difficult time of it because of how "out there" those stories were) and away from those stories.

Write a good story that deals with Banner's struggles with controlling the Hulk, not stories about Hulk as a conquering warrior on other planets.

I actually thought Planet Hulk was a decent story, but I think it could make a better movie.

Hulk fighting giant space monsters and Bruce Banner using his mental resources to try and do as much as good as he can on a savage alien planet. It could be a great way to further establish Thanos as the big bad in Avengers 3.

But I'd imagine Disney is pretty gun-shy about something like that after how badly John Carter bombed.

Last edited:
I actually thought Planet Hulk was a decent story, but I think it could make a better movie. Hulk fighting giant space monsters and Bruce Banner using his mental resources to try and do as much as good as he can on a savage alien planet. It could be a great way to further establish Thanos as the big bad in Avengers 3. But I'd imagine Disney is pretty gun-shy about something like that after how badly John Carter bombed.

Normally I'd agree, but the Marvel movies basically equate to printing huge amounts of money (but in a way that doesn't destabilize and weaken the economy like the Federal Reserve does). While it may make them think twice, I seriously doubt Disney would pass on it, especially after the reception Ruffalo's performance got in Avengers. That'll hopefully only increase further after Avengers 2.

1555402_719229218102255_1197895534_n.jpg

:lol:

I'm starting to feel like Warner Brothers lost a really bad bet

It kind of does seem like that!

What an unbelievable mess this thing is.

I don't know. The lessening of Nolan's role could signify that they're transitioning to a film universe more guided by Terrio and Affleck. I think that's a promising prospect.

I don't know. The lessening of Nolan's role could signify that they're transitioning to a film universe more guided by Terrio and Affleck. I think that's a promising prospect.

It's less about who is in charge than about the changing of who is in charge this late in the game.

Latest posts

Back