Batman/Superman news and rumors

It was probably actually

WB: Man of Steel didn't make enough, net movie has to include Batman.
Snyder: Oh, okay.

Ray Fisher cast as Cyborg If this isn't a Justice League movie then I have no clue wtf is going on.

Jeez.

You're right, now we're at 4 members of the JL.

I'm worried this is going to be overloaded with characters who aren't going to be given the proper screen time to make their inclusion seem worthwhile. Again, Marvel did it best by introducing the characters in their own solo movies before bringing them all together. In this case, we've only seen Superman. Even if Cyborg is just a cameo, and Wonder Woman is glossed over (which is likely)...I just don't know. :(

Flash and Aquaman cameos were talked about, but nothing official.

I've heard the Aquaman rumor, but not the Flash one. I've also read that Jason Momoa is being targeted for Aquaman. He played Khal Drogo on Game of Thrones. I can kind of see it, but he wouldn't be my first choice.

I can't help but wonder if at least some of these heroes may simply be relegated to a scene at the end directly setting up Justice League. Surely WB can't be dumb enough to try to force 4 or more superheroes into a single movie...right?...right?

I've heard the Aquaman rumor, but not the Flash one. I've also read that Jason Momoa is being targeted for Aquaman. He played Khal Drogo on Game of Thrones. I can kind of see it, but he wouldn't be my first choice.

Momoa for Vandal Savage. That is all.

DARKKNIGHT said:
I can't help but wonder if at least some of these heroes may simply be relegated to a scene at the end directly setting up Justice League. Surely WB can't be dumb enough to try to force 4 or more superheroes into a single movie...right?...right?

Yeah. Or cameos, or bit roles unrelated to superheroing. Vic Stone pre-Cyborg as a Waynetech or LexCorp researcher,or the Flash glimpsed in a news report as Batman wrings his hands about the rise of superheroes. That kind of thing.

zack+snyder+batmobile.jpg

That's a peek at the new Batmobile. Seems like they're not doing anything terribly new, just merging the Nolan tank-like version with the sleeker giant tail fin designs from the Burton and Schumacher movies. It looks a bit like the version shown in the trailer for the upcoming video game Batman - Arkham Knight, though this one has much less of the "tank" aspect and more of the Batman/Batman Returns look, just with big tires.

Last edited:
First look at Ben Affleck as Batman

Bnhzak2CMAAmX8Z.jpg:large

Last edited:
Generally I like it. Wish the ears were a bit larger, and it's a bit hard to make out the details on the suit, but it doesn't look bad. Snyder's movies have always had pretty good visuals/costume designs, so this really isn't my main concern regarding the movie.

Wonder when they're going to reveal the outfits for the 50 other heroes in the movie?

The cowl looks cool. The rest...I don't really care for it.

Latest posts

Back