Batman/Superman news and rumors

Someone did some recoloring:

10343688_513471332133269_746294578012744167_n.jpg

I like them all except #4. A giant yellow bat symbol on his chest doesn't do much to back up him emerging from the shadows and being the Dark Knight.

I read somewhere sometime (I think in the Batman encyclopedia…) that the big bold yellow symbol was strategic. It drew attention so that people he was attacking would aim there if they shot at him. That spot was also the most armoured part of his suit. I thought that was a pretty cool explanation.

I like the blue on four the best. If the symbol was that blue too then I'd say that's my favorite.

I read somewhere sometime (I think in the Batman encyclopedia…) that the big bold yellow symbol was strategic. It drew attention so that people he was attacking would aim there if they shot at him. That spot was also the most armoured part of his suit. I thought that was a pretty cool explanation.

That's from something, but I can't remember what

It's alright, I guess. I think it would have been better if it was Batman & Superman, but whatever. It looks like they're embracing the fact that this is a Justice League lead-in.

The reactions online to the name has been priceless. I really don't like the logo though. I hate Man of Steel's logo and I've never been a fan of The Dark Knight Returns logo so combined to try to recreate my favorite logo (Superman/Batman) does not have me impressed.

Last edited:
CBR:

Batman-news.com has posted a new rumor about the design for Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor: apparently, he'll have "a lot of hair." The report states that Luthor's hair will be "a big longer, kind of loose and wavy, and it's dirty blonde." In terms of personality, the rumor goes on to note Luthor's mannerisms are "spastic … like a 20-something guy that pounds energy drinks all day."

It's worth saying that in previous "Superman" movies, Lex Luthor has shown up with hair, so this is hardly unprecedented territory -- and it's still definitely a rumor, so take it with a grain of salt.

CBR:

Batman-news.com has posted a new rumor about the design for Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor: apparently, he'll have "a lot of hair." The report states that Luthor's hair will be "a big longer, kind of loose and wavy, and it's dirty blonde." In terms of personality, the rumor goes on to note Luthor's mannerisms are "spastic … like a 20-something guy that pounds energy drinks all day."

It's worth saying that in previous "Superman" movies, Lex Luthor has shown up with hair, so this is hardly unprecedented territory -- and it's still definitely a rumor, so take it with a grain of salt.

What? Hair? Oh man now this movie is ruined! :lol:

I don't really care if he has hair or not. I'm going to be more disappointed if they change Luthor to some Zuckerberg type, which all the evidence seems to point to them doing.

If that's the case, I don't get it either. If you feel like you need to change a character so drastically, just create a new character to be what you need it to be instead of changing an established one. What is the point? You use an established character in order to have something that fans who like it can identify...so why would you change the character into something that doesn't resemble what he traditionally has been?

Granted I don't read a ton of Superman comics but I've never known Lex Luthor to be the type that has a basketball court in his office.

Latest posts

Back