Blackest Night discussion (Spoilers!)

Woah. I didn't expect that. I think we just found the reason why Guy is going to be a Red Lantern.

Awesome.

That splash page with all of the Black Lanterns flying towards the power battery was amazing.

So if Guy becomes a Red Lantern then won't he just become a frothing slave lacking personality? DC really knows how to kill two birds with one stone.

I knew it.

I ****ing knew it.

They killed Kyle.

*******s.

... I hadn't read it yet. :cry:

So if Guy becomes a Red Lantern then won't he just become a frothing slave lacking personality? DC really knows how to kill two birds with one stone.

Well, Atrocicus still has his personality. Its possible for a Red Lantern to overcome the rage. There's even one that can make constructs with their ring.

But... kyle man. He was the green lantern I read the most. I was never a big Hal Jordan fan. Even Johns stuff... I really reading it because everything around Jordan is so good.

*sigh*

Well, Atrocicus still has his personality. Its possible for a Red Lantern to overcome the rage. There's even one that can make constructs with their ring.

I'm pretty sure I remember him saying that he's ok because he's the leader, and he keeps everyone else in his Corps under his control.

But... kyle man. He was the green lantern I read the most. I was never a big Hal Jordan fan. Even Johns stuff... I really reading it because everything around Jordan is so good.

*sigh*

Arrgh, I know! Jordan is freaking wonderbread compared to the other GLs.

So, Kyle died from being at the epicenter of the central power battery exploding, right? He died from critical overload of the battery of willpower?

Yeah. I doubt he'll stay dead. But who's to say?

... I hadn't read it yet. :cry:

Me either. Doh!

*sigh*

Not me. I've always been a Hal Jordan fan. I didn't mind Guy, or John but I did not like Kyle. Hated his stupid mask. I pretty much stopped reading GL when it stopped being Jordan centric. Right around the time of "A Guy and his Gnort".

Ugh.

Blackest Night solicitations for February.

Some interesting things there...
I am guessing that Superboy will be fighting the Black Lantern version of himself in Adventure Comics since he was revived in the future. And I like the idea that because Hal made a copy of Oliver Queen, he too could be fighting a Black Lantern version of himself.

Also...
Hal Jordan fighting the Black Lantern Spectre... with Parallax?!
Awesome!

Yeah, but Guy also has experience as a Green lantern, so maybe his willpower will be able to keep his rage in check?

Latest posts

Back