Blackest Night discussion (Spoilers!)

tumblr_kv4v7mxasA1qzla78o1_500.png

Blackest Night #6 is online despite not being released until the 30th.

I'm downloading it now.

Holy ****, that was crazy.
Ganthet becomes a Green Lantern and makes duplicate of everyone else's ring - Luthor is given Greed, Flash is given Hope, Scarecrow is given Fear, Wonder Woman is given Love, Atom is given Compassion and Mera is given Rage.

I'll send the link to anyone that wants it.

And here's the final image!

Last edited:
Spoilers for 6

Lex Luthor of Earth. You want it all.

That is so awesome. The whole thing was so awesome.

Wonder Woman is a Star Sapphire!

Heh. This was a toy maker's wet dream, I'm sure.

Entertaining stuff.

The January one shots actually look really cool.

Last edited:
So, does this mean they are going to go through their power twice as fast?

Since they are duplicates. I know they just charged them and all. They are drawing power from the same source.

And we finally see what happens with John Stewart. I like what he did with his ring, combat armor, former Army members as his projections, guns and whatnot. I also liked his thought process and how he figured things out. One has to wonder where is Fatality though, she was on the planet with him.

Holy ****, that was crazy.
Ganthet becomes a Green Lantern and makes duplicate of everyone else's ring - Luthor is given Greed, Flash is given Hope, Scarecrow is given Fear, Wonder Woman is given Love, Atom is given Compassion and Mera is given Rage.

I'll send the link to anyone that wants it.

And here's the final image!

WHOA.

Please send a link.

Pure crazy. I loved it.

The Luthor thing was great.

I just re-read the series so far and it helped tie a lot of things together, because there is a LOT going on in this book. Too much to wait a month in between issues.

So is it expected that the Guardians will be killed or removed somehow? Because it kind of seems that way, and that they are setting up for a new set of Guardians (maybe more representative of all of the corps).

Latest posts

Back