Bruce Timm Universe Adoration Thread

Enero_2008__Giganta_by_Esenkas.jpg

My JL/U: Complete Series arrived, today. Although, I have to collect it at the postage collection station and I have to pay €16 custom charges on it. Not to mention, I have to restrain myself from watching a lot of it, because of assignments. Oh well. :(

Last edited:
I have to restrain myself from watching a lot of it, because of assignments. Oh well. :(

Dude. School is for losers. Its only for a couple years anyways.

But the amazingness of Timm's JLU is forever.

Plus cramming and last minute stress is good for you!

Last edited:
That's my favorite line, but I also love the part where Bizzaro calls out Luthor/Flash on his weird behavior.

I like how it was Micheal doing the voice mannerisms of Lex in Flash's body and Clancy doing the voice mannerisms of Flash in Lex's body.

Most shows just have the voice come out different, this one didn't.

And I love it for it.

"My fellow bad guys, I, Lex Luthor, your leader, will speak now about my, Lex Luthor's plan. My... villainous, villainous plan. Question the plan at your peril. Uh... Any questions?"

"We all get a cut, right?"

"Watch your step, my evil minion! You presume too much! One of these days... you'll go too far."

"My fellow bad guys, I, Lex Luthor, your leader, will speak now about my, Lex Luthor's plan. My... villainous, villainous plan. Question the plan at your peril. Uh... Any questions?"

"We all get a cut, right?"

"Watch your step, my evil minion! You presume too much! One of these days... you'll go too far."

That was such a great episode.

I have got to get my wife to send me my Timmverse DVDs.

I miss my Timmverse.

I miss my Giganta.

:cry:

I just watched "Secret Society" last night for the first time, ever and have come to realise that this means that you appreciate ape-women. Mutant Ape-Women.

Srsly.

I also watched "The Terror Beyond" for the first time and in spite of some initial scepticism, I really enjoyed it. I like how Timm and Co. make no attempt to pretend that Dr. Fate and Grundy are anything else than just the exact same characters as Dr. Strange and the Hulk, except they're in a better cartoon now.

Also, Dr. Fate is much cooler. ***** be workin' that yellow cape.

Last edited:
Just watched "Starcrossed" and it's as great as ever. I love the John Stewart/Shayera Hol relationship as it's completely exclusive to this series. I also really like seeing the League in their secret identities (nice to see Bruce get back the little cowlick of hair he had in the original animated series; also, I like his leather jacket).

Also, the nod to one of Batman's earlier shows is gold. Anyone who doesn't get what I'm talking about needs a history lesson.

Last edited:
Just watched "Starcrossed" and it's as great as ever. I love the John Stewart/Shayera Hol relationship as it's completely exclusive to this series. I also really like seeing the League in their secret identities (nice to see Bruce get back the little cowlick of hair he had in the original animated series; also, I like his leather jacket).

Also, the nod to one of Batman's earlier shows is gold. Anyone who doesn't get what I'm talking about needs a history lesson.

The reveal of their identifies were brilliant. I loved it.

"Hey that's a giant penny!"

"And I thought Master Wayne was the detective"

Clark Kent. Bruce Wayne. Wally West.

Latest posts

Back