Bruce Timm Universe Adoration Thread

I want you off my internet. Like now.

Where is Proj when you need him? :x

Seriously, what's not to get? Question is a detective and conspiracy theorist who wears a masks that makes it look like he has no face. And he's one of the best characters in JLU

Never read anything with him....

52. it's perfect in almost any way just because of the Question. Kind of breaking away from the Question, I think JLU has possibly the funniest one-liners of any non-comedic show. Seriously, read these quotes from Imdb and tell me it's not funny. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0275137/quotes
The torture scene with the Question is histerical. "What do you know?", "The tips of shoelaces are called agletts, their true purose is sinister."

I really want to find a big desktop wallpaper full of JLU characters. I can't seem to find one anywhere, aside from a sub-par image on the Wiki entry for the 'Timmverse'.

What would the rest of you pitch as the next Bruce Timm DCU Show, something that would take place within the continuity of Batman-Teen Titans-Superman-JL-JLU-Batman Beyond...

I'd love for a series to tie together the big Animated DCU with Teen Titans more directly than just subtle hints...

But my big idea has always been for a Birds of Prey series spinning out of a "The Killing Joke" Direct to DVD movie... Barbara gets paralyzed, becomes Oracle, and then pulls together a team of Green Arrow, Black Canary, Huntress, and The Question... I loved the JLU episodes with those characters teaming up. It could take place in Star City rather than Gotham... But if it did take place in Gotham, Renee Montoya could be a recurring character.

I don't understand the Question. Literally, I don't get his deal. I don't understand his powers.

He doesn't have any powers.

Are you ****ing serious? What's up with his face? And I don't understand Rorshach either. Dude, what if Bruce Timm animated Watchmen?

He's wearing a mask.

Lol. I never knew that about him. I've obviously never read anything with him. He seems kind of lame now....

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

*loads shotgun*

What would the rest of you pitch as the next Bruce Timm DCU Show, something that would take place within the continuity of Batman-Teen Titans-Superman-JL-JLU-Batman Beyond...

I'd love for a series to tie together the big Animated DCU with Teen Titans more directly than just subtle hints...

But my big idea has always been for a Birds of Prey series spinning out of a "The Killing Joke" Direct to DVD movie... Barbara gets paralyzed, becomes Oracle, and then pulls together a team of Green Arrow, Black Canary, Huntress, and The Question... I loved the JLU episodes with those characters teaming up. It could take place in Star City rather than Gotham... But if it did take place in Gotham, Renee Montoya could be a recurring character.

I think they've gone too far to do a GL animated series, especially since there's no decent way that they could bring in Hal Jordan...

Off the top of my head, there's really not much I'd like to see. Maybe a JSA cartoon set in the 1930s, like the earlier seasons of BTAS. You could have all kinds of cool WWII plots like Nazi robots and stuff.

I'd totally go for that.

Right now, I'd love......ABSOLUTELY LOVE a Checkmate cartoon.

I'd support anything that let Green Arrow/Black Canary team up with The Question/Huntress and had them fight crime.

I'd totally go for that.

Right now, I'd love......ABSOLUTELY LOVE a Checkmate cartoon.
Same here. Waller was one of my favorite characters from JLU.
I'd support anything that let Green Arrow/Black Canary team up with The Question/Huntress and had them fight crime.
That would also be good.

Personally, one of my favorite episodes of JLU was Task Force X. I'd love to see the continuation of the Suicide Squad.

I think they've gone too far to do a GL animated series, especially since there's no decent way that they could bring in Hal Jordan...

I think they already brought in Hal in Superman TAS and he made a cameo on that GL planet. He's stationed there while John is stationed of Earth.

Other than bringing back JLU or continuing the Batman Beyond time period. Really I want them to work on in-continuity, full length movies. In the way the New Frontier movie is gonna be like. Doing big crossover events or even just individual events. I was thinking that if JLU continue the next big season finale should be crisis on infinite Earths, bringing in cartoon characters from other time periods, like the Super freinds: Superman being a mix of the old Fleischer cartoons and Kingdom Come Supes. Batman being voiced by Adam West (but not portrayed so campy) and WW voiced by Linda Carter. So it would be a good mix of Past and present in an epic battle. That could make a good movie

The Superman Doomsday dvd that coming out looks great.

I think they already brought in Hal in Superman TAS and he made a cameo on that GL planet. He's stationed there while John is stationed of Earth.

Kyle was in Superman TAS, but both Hal and Kyle have appeared in JLU. However Hal was only there because of some time screwing.

Kyle was in Superman TAS, but both Hal and Kyle have appeared in JLU. However Hal was only there because of some time screwing.

Oh that's right, but you dont really need an origin shown for him, just like with John, just have him show up

Latest posts

Back