Crossover

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
crossover.jpg

It is coming. The mother of all fan-fic. From the mind of greatness. Crossover. What happens when these universes collide? New enemys and alliances are made. This is it. Nuff said.

Coming soon...

YES! YES! YES!

Let me help! Let me help!

thee great one said:
You can be my prove reader.

Jumping Jupiters Batman! I just want to help 'cause this is the kind of thing I'd try make fit together and write! Like when Darth Vader crashes in the Shire!

"It's Captain America's fault, he's holding me back!"

"YOU HAVE DONE THAT YOURSELF!"

Can we have a list of all the characters that are appearing and what thing they're from?

Well it's not all set in stone but I'll give a general overview.

- Batman (DC)
- Superman (DC)
- Green Latern (DC) haven't decided which one.
- Batman Rogues (DC)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TV)
- Hulk (Marvel)
- Elektra (Marvel)
- Wolverine (Marvel)
- Ghost Rider (Marvel)
- The Punisher (Marvel)
- Fantastic Four (Marvel)
- Blade (Movie Marvel)
- Ultimates (Ultimate Marvel)
- Predator (Movies)
- Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Al Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Mugen (Samuri Clampoo)
- Jean (Samuri Clampoo)
- Inuyasha (Inuyasha)
- Vash (Trigun)
- Faye, Spike, Jet, and Ed (Cowboy Bebop)
- Riddick (Chronicles Of Riddick)
- Obi-Wan (Star Wars)
- Spawn (Image)
- Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
- Selene (Underworld)
- Dante (Devil May Cry)

Hmm, I haven't heard of some of those characters. Will you explain their origin in the fic?

crossoverchapter1.jpg

Fullmetal Alchemist - In this world, there exists people with special abilities to manipulate objects and transform those objects into other objects. These people are known as alchemists. However, this manipulation process does not come without cost, as the basic alchemy rules stated that something with equivalent cost is needed to perform the manipulation.

A famous alchemist named Edward Elric, lost his little brother Alphonse in an accident to bring back to life their dead mom. Edward manages to contain his brother's soul in a large piece of armor suit. Edward also loses his arm and leg in the process. However, merging the soul and body of the dearly departed comes with great cost, so the two brothers must embark on a journey to find a mysterious power amplifier which can reduce the cost to manipulate objects greatly. The Philosopher's Stone.

Edward becomes a State Alchemist to help search for the Philosopher's Stone. But there's a lot of corruption in the State that Ed doesn't know about. Plus a man named Scar has come searching for revenge on the State. He wants all State Alchemists to feel the hand of God.

Fantastic Four - As his experimental rocket was quickly losing government interest (and financial backing); Reed Richards launched its first test flight into space in 1961. His co-pilot Ben Grimm and passengers, Sue and Johnny Storm joined Reed for this unannounced space flight. Due to a surge in cosmic rays, unusual solar flare activity and an abnormally high neutrino count, the four human guinea pigs were transformed in powerful entities. They dubbed themselves Mr. Fantastic, the Invisible Woman, the Human Torch and the Thing -- collectively the Fantastic Four -- and vowed to use their powers for the good of all mankind.

Mr. Fantastic - Can stretch any part of his body great distances
The Invisible Woman - Can create force fields and become Invisible
The Human Torch - Can generate flame to cover entire body and can fly
The Thing - A giant rock guy that has super-strength.

Chapter One - Fantastic Alchemy

It is a beautiful morning in New York City. The rays of the sun, shuned down across the rooftops. The people of the city are going about there their business as usual. But mean while, in one of the huge skyscrapers that tower in the city, there's a man hard at work. That building is The Baxter Building and that man is Reed Richards, family man, scientist, explorer, superhero. But now Reed might be facing his biggest challenge yet.

"Johnny look at the mess you've made of this kitchen".

"Sorry Reed, I was just trying to make waffles", said Johnny. "It's no big deal."

"But you used my atomic particle beam. It's not a microwave".

"It's not that big of a deal is it?" Johnny asked. "Nothing bad happened."

"Reed's right Johnny, you could of have blown up New York.," says Reed's wife and Johnny's sister Susan. She is a beautiful woman. Bright blond hair that glowed in the sunlight. A body that a model would be jealous of.

"Butt out sis. This is none of your business," snapped Johnny. Sue than gave Johnny a look that even Galactus, Devourer Of Worlds would kneed.

"Okay I'll clean it," He said. Just as he finished the sentence, a huge bang shook the entire building.

"What was that?!" Screamed Sue. The three of them ran to the balcony to see what all the commotion was. What they saw they didn't believe. A huge storm has appeared over the city out of nowhere. The clouds were pitch black with hints of purple and blue in them. Green and red lighting flashed across the sky.

"I've never seen anything like it," Yelled Reed, trying to yell over all the noise coming from the storm.

"What in the devil is going on out here? Is Dr. Doom back for a butt kicking again?". And with that a big orange rock creature with bright blue eyes came walking out.

"Ben. We don't know what's this about", answered Reed. "I swear a man can never get any rest." Then a huge flash of lighting struck them all and they were gone.

----

In an other world, and young boy about the age of 15 was getting ready for a fight. "I don't think you know what you're up against. "I'm the Fullmetal Alchemist, hero of the people."

This was Edward Elric, a State Alchemist. He was a short boy with blond hair. He wore a black outfit that covered his entire body. Over that was a crimson red trenchcoat. The man he was facing was a tall guy. Covered in a huge suit of armor.

"Please. To me you'll always be that boy who cried whenever Mom had to pull out a sliver," Answered the armor guy, Who was in fact Ed's younger brother Alphonse Elric, only at the age of 14. But an accident that happened when he was younger trapped his soul in that suit of armor.

"Oh now you're asking for it". Then Ed charged at his brother and gave him a kick toward his chest, but Al caught it and threw Ed. Ed was able to land on his feet and dive again. This time going for the feet. Al once again dodged the attack a threw a chop of his own. Ed managed to get his arms up to block but just barely.

"That's enough for one day boys", said a cute young woman walking toward them.

"Winry we just getting started," said Ed. Winry Rockbell was the childhood friend of the Elric's. She, with her grandma, are responsible for the auto-mail arm and leg that Ed now wears. She is a blond girl about the same age as Ed. "It's time for lunch."

Then the 3 went started heading into the house when a strange storm appeared. "What is that?" asked Al. "I think we should get inside," Said Ed. Then they all ran inside.

"What's going on out there?" Asked a short old lady. "There's really strange storm that appeared out of nowhere going on Grandma," said Winry. The storm then went on for another half an hour and then just stopped as suddenly as it appeared. "I think we need to go see Mustang, Al. There was something not right about that storm", said Ed. "I agree", Al added.

----

Meanwhile in another town, the same storm was going on. In a middle of the town four people just appeared out nowhere. They all wore blue outfits with 4's on them.

"Where are we?" Asked Johnny. "I want to know how we got here." Demanded Ben. All these people started to gather around them giving them the weirdest looks.

"Mommy, what is that thing?' pointing at Ben.

"I think we should go," said Reed. They all started running to find a place to hide.

"Mustang, sir." Said a woman in a blue uniform.

"Yes, Lieutenant Hawkeye," Answered the a black haired man sitting behind a desk in the same blue uniform. He was a average guy, around his 20's. His name is Roy Mustang, The Flame Alchemist.

"Sir, there's been some reports of some strange rock creature around town accompanied buy 3 other strange people," she answered.

"Have Hughes check it that is his job after all." Snapped Mustang.

"I already have Roy," Answered a another guy in the blue uniform that just walked into the room. He was about the same size and age has Mustang. He wore glasses and had a sort of army haircut.

"I know where they're hiding. This could be some human alchemy gone wrong".

"Fine. Us three will go," Said Roy. "Plus get Armstrong too."

In a farmhouse on the edge of town hides the Fantastic Four.

"Do you have any idea what's going on Reed?" asks Sue.

"I wish honey, I do," Answered Reed. "All I can think is we are in another universe or dimension."

"I think someone's coming," Whispered Johnny.

"Ben, I want you to stay hid while we go talk to them," said Reed.

"Okay," Grumbled Ben.

"Attention, this is Colonel Roy Mustang. I am a state alchemist, I expect you to come out peacefully." There were 3 other people with him, Hawkeye, Hughes, and a tall bald guy with a blond goatee. His name is Alex Louis Armstrong, The Strongarm Alchemist.

Then Reed, Sue, and Johnny all came walking out into the open. "I am Reed Richards. How may we insist you?"

"Where's the rock guy. We know he's with you," Demanded Roy.

"I'm right here, now what do you want?" Asked Ben as he walked out.

"You are a crime against the State. We have to take you in," said Roy.

"No you can't!" Yelled Sue.

"You can do this peacefully or the hard way; either way you're going down," said Mustang.

"I choose the hard way," Said Johnny as ran toward Mustang.

"Stupid boy." With a snap of his fingers flames appeared out of nowhere and engulfed Johnny. But to their surprise he didn't fall. He just stood there on fire.

"There all abominations. Take them down." yelled Roy.

That was the cue. Reed started stretching toward Hughes. Hughes ducked out of the way and threw 3 small knives at Reed but they only bounced off.

"Well that isn't good."

Meanwhile Hawkeye started shooting at Sue, but Sue had her force field up. She then turned invisible "Where did she g-" The last word didn't finished as she was smacked from behind and knocked unconscious.

Johnny was in the air circling above Mustang. "You're going down," said Johnny as he headed toward Mustang. Mustang snapped his fingers and more flames appeared in front of Johnny allowing Mustang to move.

"And who might you be?" Asked Ben.

"I am Alex Louis Armstrong. It a pleasure to meet you. You're about to feel a move that's been passed down the Armstrong line for generations," said Armstrong.

He pulled out a small metal cyndiler and punched it. The hit sent it flying in a yellow glow toward Ben and hit him right in the chest. It knocked Ben onto the ground.

"OW!" Yelled Ben. "That hurt!"

"Impossible, how can you still be able to stand?"

"We're back finally," Said Ed walking off the train with Al. "What's that brother?" asked Al. Ed looked over and seen flashes of light like there's a battle going on. "I don't know but let's check it out."

Then they both went running in the direction of the battle, but little do they know that they're being watched.

"Your time is soon Fullmetal. You will soon feel the wrath of God."

Last edited:
Interesting chapter. Its a good beginning. Nice of you to post the intros at the start to let those know about what they might not know of. Very helpful there. Keep up the good work.

Pretty cool. Few spelling and grammatical mistakes, but nothing that didn't harm the story. Looking forward for more.

Very cool indeed!

TGO if you need any help with the DMC mythology You know who to call! I thouht you liked FF8 what happened to squall?

Last edited:
great work so far!

looking forward to seeing how it all comes down.

If it helps any, I'd suggest making Kyle Rayner your GL, as the spunky young hero, so you'll have a strong counterpoint to the Human Torch.

I second a request for Squall....

I thought about using FF but couldn't think of any good tieins for them. Not every universe is going to tie together either, Just some mix and match.

Latest posts

Back