DC Animated Movie Universe - Timeline

OK, maybe you'll understand this.

There is no main universe in the Live-Action Multiverse, and changing it will not change the entire Multiverse like the comics. There is no evidence for that.

Changes to the multiverse has nothing to do with the main Earth. Crisis changes had nothing to do with any metaverse. Crisis on Infinite Earths is the only restructure that happened, and it was because all Earths were destroyed and recreated, not because of "Earth-1" or "Earth-Prime".

OK, maybe you'll understand this.

There is no main universe in the Live-Action Multiverse, and changing it will not change the entire Multiverse like the comics. There is no evidence for that.

Changes to the multiverse has nothing to do with the main Earth. Crisis changes had nothing to do with any metaverse. Crisis on Infinite Earths is the only restructure that happened, and it was because all Earths were destroyed and recreated, not because of "Earth-1" or "Earth-Prime".
But the Arrowverse is special. Zoom said in Flash season two finale that destroying Earth-1 would create a chain reaction that would destroy the entire multiverse

But the Arrowverse is special. Zoom said in Flash season two finale that destroying Earth-1 would create a chain reaction that would destroy the entire multiverse
Same thing with Marvel's Secret Wars (2015) occurs. It's just the universe's position leads to the destruction of everything. Same as that Prime Earth from Crisis on Two Earths.

I've already explained that the Arrowverse Flashpoint did nothing to the multiverse, and that's what I'm referring to.

Last edited:
Same thing with Marvel's Secret Wars (2015) occurs. It's just the universe's position leads to the destruction of everything. Same as that Prime Earth from Crisis on Two Earths.

I've already explained that the Arrowverse Flashpoint did nothing to the multiverse, and that's what I'm referring to.
except, yknow, the numerous explicit examples you've just been given on the established effects of crisis events on the wider multiverse they happen in and how all of this is behind the scenes stuff is why the comics came up with the explanation of the metaverse in the first place

it was more than just happening to be the universe it happened in, but its primacy in the diamond like structure of the multiverse. marvel has a completely different approach to multiversal structure

Two Flashpoints occurred. Earth-3 definitely got altered after Crisis on Two Earths.

Presumably, if that was Earth-1, that might even make that film and Justice League: Doom in that pre-Flashpoint Paradox DCAMU timeline.

According to the DC wiki, the Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths movie didn't call it Earth-1 or Earth-3. On the wiki, it's Earth-Justice League, Earth-Crime Syndicate and Earth-Prime, so there's really no need to try and connect the two versions. Two adaptations of the Crime Syndicate can exist in the same multiverse without adding in a metaverse.

Although I do love the idea of a Justice League trilogy preceding the New 52 timeline. It's just a head-canon though.

2010 - Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
2012 - Justice League: Doom
2017 - Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox

According to the DC wiki, the Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths movie didn't call it Earth-1 or Earth-3. On the wiki, it's Earth-Justice League, Earth-Crime Syndicate and Earth-Prime, so there's really no need to try and connect the two versions. Two adaptations of the Crime Syndicate can exist in the same multiverse without adding in a metaverse.

Although I do love the idea of a Justice League trilogy preceding the New 52 timeline. It's just a head-canon though.

Fair. The Arrowverse's Earth-27 (plus "Earth-27A" in its metaverse Earths) was essentially its Earth 3.

I don't think there's a reason why most of the DCAMU pre-Tuckerverse can't be canon to one another. As long as there are no contradictions. It's all fiction after all (something most people seem to forget in these discussions).

Yes, but officially Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths and Justice League: Doom are in the same universe, not connected to anything else. It feels more realistic to connect all the Justice League films than connect everything else on top of that.

That is also a valid head-canon though.

I don't think there's a reason why most of the DCAMU pre-Tuckerverse can't be canon to one another. As long as there are no contradictions. It's all fiction after all (something most people seem to forget in these discussions).
Batman/Superman: Public Enemies and its sequel can't be part of that non-Elseworlds bunch because of Metallo being killed and that's made a big deal out of in the film itself.

Batman/Superman: Public Enemies and its sequel can't be part of that non-Elseworlds bunch because of Metallo being killed and that's made a big deal out of in the film itself.
I'll post this again, but here is how I "figured out" the entire DCAMU. It's def a head-canon, but I think it all works very well if watched like this.

I personally place Doom prior to Crisis simply because of the character designs and voices. I feel in Crisis Batman and Superman are portrayed as being a bit older than in Doom. I chalk up the Watchtower to just being upgraded/repaired.

Also, Doom has a date. During the opening credits, the Luthor Corp Key Generator shows 08-31-2011 as the date.

1705428965180.png

Doom has flashback footage to Crisis, doesn't it?
On Two Earths? Yes. It's the same continuity. Doom and Two Earths are.

As for the 2011-08-31 for Doom. Metallo is alive in that film. Would that make Superman/Batman's first and second film take place afterwords?

Usually DC does these as standalone films like Under the Red Hood or Superman: Unbound as a means to not adhere to a single art style or voice cast, from my understanding.

I'll post this again, but here is how I "figured out" the entire DCAMU. It's def a head-canon, but I think it all works very well if watched like this.

I don't understand this website. Most of these Earths aren't comparable with each other.

I don't understand this website. Most of these Earths aren't comparable with each other.
I"m not sure what you mean. I basically created a DCAMU that includes Elseworld films.

It goes like this: Earth Prime > Earth-1 (Pre-Flashpoint) > Earth-1 (Post-Flashpoint) > Earth-1 (Post-Second Flashpoint). Then Elseworld stories in their respective places.

I"m not sure what you mean. I basically created a DCAMU that includes Elseworld films.

It goes like this: Earth Prime > Earth-1 (Pre-Flashpoint) > Earth-1 (Post-Flashpoint) > Earth-1 (Post-Second Flashpoint). Then Elseworld stories in their respective places.
Earth Prime is, I'm assuming, a different Earth Prime from the one from Crisis on Two Earths.

Or did that Earth collapse in total nuclear winter after the 1940s and thus, supporting Owlman's claim?

Earth Prime is, I'm assuming, a different Earth Prime from the one from Crisis on Two Earths.

Or did that Earth collapse in total nuclear winter after the 1940s and thus, supporting Owlman's claim?
My head-canon is that sometime after 1986, nuclear disaster occurred.

If you look at my timeline site, you'll see that The Dark Knight Returns is my final chapter. I consider JL: The New Frontier to be a prequel to TDKR and there is a nuclear threat plotline that begins in that film and goes through to TDKR.

Edit: And yes, in my head-canon, Owlman found the original Earth that I consider Earth Prime, which is also seen in My Adventures With Superman.

Latest posts

Back