DC Extended Universe / DC Universe - Timeline

As I've previously stated, I firmly think Blue Beetle is set on an independent universe to both the DCEU and the DCU to the director's statements and the character will return through a variant of him portrayed by the same actor and with a similar backstory but being a different character until we have a more clear statement

As I've previously stated, I firmly think Blue Beetle is set on an independent universe to both the DCEU and the DCU to the director's statements and the character will return through a variant of him portrayed by the same actor and with a similar backstory but being a different character until we have a more clear statement
Aquaman 2 will probably cement things IF it reference BB at all.

But if it were separate from both, then it might as well be Post-Flashpoint DCEU. It doesn't make any sense for it to be neither.

the more that it's stated by people involved with the film that this movie is a part of the old dc universe but xolo returning to the dcu in future appearances the more i'm convinced that he's in the same boat with gal gadot, zachary levi, ezra miller, jason momoa, and dwayne johnson as being "on reserve" should the character(s) come back in future stories but they have no active plans for said appearances as of now and this film can easily fit into may-july 2022 between shazam 2 and flash; i'm assuming this is where aquaman 2 will happen as well "pre-flashpoint" to remain as ambiguous as possible

Last edited:
There's a few points I want to make:

1.) Law school graduation is normally in June, as opposed to May.
2.) I guess Jaime could have been job hunting for a month before he gave up and worked as a pool boy for Kord.
3.) If we're in the "transitioning" point for the DCU, makes the most sense for it to be post Flash.
4.) Y'all are assuming the DCEU is just gonna be forgotten from here on out. I guarantee not everything from that is gone and the DCU is not a complete reboot.

Any Chance the Horror Movie Lights Out will be included? Because Emma Glover is a character that appears in both (Shazam and Lights Out), so I think we should discuss the canonicity. They are intended to be the same character played by the same actress. I mean a similiar case connected Friday 13th and Transformers, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Serving Up Justice #1
Serving Up Justice #2
[Wonderous Serena's Universe]
Serving Up Justice #3
Serving Up Justice #4
[Wonderous Serena's Universe]
The DCEU Wiki has this clip canon, as DirectTV stated that this is Wonderous Serena's Origin Story, so i would argu ethat its canon:

Attachments

• Screenshot (47).png
    Screenshot (47).png
    659.2 KB · Views: 2
Any Chance the Horror Movie Lights Out will be included? Because Emma Glover is a character that appears in both (Shazam and Lights Out), so I think we should discuss the canonicity. They are intended to be the same character played by the same actress. I mean a similiar case connected Friday 13th and Transformers, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
1) No, I don't think so.

2) It would likely be set between Aquaman and Shazam! due to the fact it references the Justice League and the time of the year it was filmed. So, sometime in 2018 I take it.

There's Justice League merchandise throughout the film. Obviously, this can only happen after the Justice League have been established. You can't have toys and posters of something that doesn't exist.

He confirmed it on Reddit:

Andi Osho's character. She's Emma, the child protective services person, in both movies. I imagine she got a little more jaded and bitter and moved to Philadelphia.

There was going to be a Lights Out poster in Shazam!: Fury of the Gods, but it didn't appear. Obviously this would have been odd since Lights Out would be "in-universe events" already if we take this seriously. Also, David Sandberg's wife, Lotta Losten, would have the most roles in the DCEU probably.

"Woman" - Lights Out (2013) [If canon with movie]
"Esther" - Lights Out (2016)
"Lynn Crosby" - Shazam! (2019)
"Civilian" - Shazam!: Fury of the Gods (2023)

Latest posts

Back