DC Extended Universe / DC Universe - Timeline

Her "father" in Aquaman is her ex-husband in the comics, so I personally see him as an adoptive father because that makes more sense. Still a bit weird, but obviously they've never had a thing in the DCEU and it's a father/daughter relationship, but my point was that her real parents from the comics died in the war, not this guy.

Her "father" in Aquaman is her ex-husband in the comics, so I personally see him as an adoptive father because that makes more sense. Still a bit weird, but obviously they've never had a thing in the DCEU and it's a father/daughter relationship, but my point was that her real parents from the comics died in the war, not this guy.
King Nereus being Mera's step-father also gives nuance to their strained father/daughter relationship.

Despite what the Aquaman Atlantis book says, I take it as more he fathered her very soon after Mera was born while her biological father already died by that point.

More proof it seems of Aquaman 2 being the last DCEU film. I wonder if they will mention Mr Mind lol.
Read it.

This guy is mentioned in it; somewhat supporting the theory that Nereus isn't Mera's biological father.

Also, Story 1 (of 3) in the comic takes place 8 months before Aquaman 2 because Mera announces her pregnancy; but no baby bump yet.

EDIT: Make that 9 months, VERY early pregnancy. Because she's chugging beer with Aquaman and fam in the final page of the story....

Last edited:
August 5
Suicide Squad - Extended Cut Chapter 4 (0:33:42 - 0:41:03)
Suicide Squad - Extended Cut Chapter 8 (1:30:43 - 1:30:49)
Suicide Squad - Extended Cut Chapter 5 (0:41:04 - 0:41:36)
Suicide Squad - Extended Cut Chapter 8 (1:30:50 - 1:31:09)
Suicide Squad - Extended Cut Chapter 5 (0:41:03 - 0:43:08)
found some mistakes here

Probably more likely to do with this, since we have the Authority involved.

Probably more likely to do with this, since we have the Authority involved.
I'm saying they might base it loosely off that but take more influence from the DC Universe instead of Image's Wildstorm universe.

In the comics, there was some nameless green dude called "The Engineer" that she got powers from. Why couldn't that be Brainiac instead in this version?

Yep. Invincible had a direct crossover with Marvel and there was a Batman cameo. The main Dynamite universe is technically Earth-818793 of the Marvel Multiverse because of Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness, too.
Army of Darkness, Vampirella, Re-Animator, Red Sonja, Sherlock Holmes, Allan Quatermain, The Green Hornet, Top Cow's Lara Croft, Witchblade, The Darkness, and The Magdalena, Devil's Due's Hack/Slash, Various Public Domain Golden Age Super Heroes, and variants of Horror slashers (Freddy, Jason, Chucky, Victor Crowley) exist in that reality, although the Marvel Appendix only notes the Evil Dead Trilogy.

Also, Howard the Duck might not even be Howard the Duck, not that Marvel would admit it.
Screenshot_20231120_162545_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Yep. Invincible had a direct crossover with Marvel and ther was a Batman cameo. The main Dynamite universe is technically Earth-818793 of the Marvel Multiverse because of Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness, too.
Army of Darkness, Vampirella, Re-Animator, Red Sonja, Sherlock Holmes, Allan Quatermain, The Green Hornet, Top Cow's Lara Croft, Witchblade, The Darkness, and The Magdalena, Devil's Due's Hack/Slash, Various Public Domain Golden Age Super Heroes, and variants of Horror slashers (Freddy, Jason, Chucky, Victor Crowley) exist in that reality, although the Marvel Appendix only notes the Evil Dead Trilogy.

Also, Howard the Duck might not even be Howard the Duck, not that Marvel would admit it.
View attachment 1472
and Dynamite's The Boys is Earth-69*; sharing the same universe as DC/Vertigo's Preacher in the DC Multiverse, I guess.
(*"Earth-69" not confirmed.)
homelander-laughing.gif

Latest posts

Back