DC Extended Universe / DC Universe - Timeline

Yep. Invincible had a direct crossover with Marvel and there was a Batman cameo. The main Dynamite universe is technically Earth-818793 of the Marvel Multiverse because of Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness, too.
Army of Darkness, Vampirella, Re-Animator, Red Sonja, Sherlock Holmes, Allan Quatermain, The Green Hornet, Top Cow's Lara Croft, Witchblade, The Darkness, and The Magdalena, Devil's Due's Hack/Slash, Various Public Domain Golden Age Super Heroes, and variants of Horror slashers (Freddy, Jason, Chucky, Victor Crowley) exist in that reality, although the Marvel Appendix only notes the Evil Dead Trilogy.

Also, Howard the Duck might not even be Howard the Duck, not that Marvel would admit it.
View attachment 1472
And lets not forget that Marvel also had a crossover with not only Attack on Titan (Attack on Avengers), but also My Hero Academia (All-Might's appearance in Deadpool: Samurai), which connects respective manga/anime entries from Jump Force to the same Mega-verse:

1700513864514.png1700514004375.png

My Hero Academia may or may not take place on Earth-346 (Sakura Spider/Samurai Deadpool) and the Titans exist on Earth-7642 (Marvel Crossover Universe).

I actually started a private timeline on the crossover universe a few years back, actually. I think I stopped at one of the Spider-Man/Batman comics. Really interesting continuity.

Are we stating all of the cross-multiverse crossovers again? I mean, no problem for me, it is super interesting but most of this crossovers were already mentioned here:

I am curious about an Archie Comics Multiverse.
-The classic universe also includes the Sabrina the Teenage Witch comics, so variants of that universe are presumably also part of the larger Archie Multiverse.
-That multiverse has crossed over numerous times (not in the main realities, but presenting alternate universes like Crossover-Earth, were the characters co-exist, presumably part of both multiverses involved) with Marvel and DC.
-Also crossed over with Predator.
-Their main (?) universe crossed over with the main Archie Sonic the Hedgehog universe.
-Has various Live-Action and animated universes:
-Live-Action Universe #2: Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and Riverdale shared universe​
-And more important, Live Action Universe #1: Sabrina the Teenage Witch (1996-2003) that crossed over with Boy Meets World, that continues in Girl Meets World, that crossed over with Austin & Ally and Best Friends Whenever, so it is the Disney Channel Live Action Universe​

My Hero Academia may or may not take place on Earth-346 (Sakura Spider/Samurai Deadpool) and the Titans exist on Earth-7642 (Marvel Crossover Universe).

I actually started a private timeline on the crossover universe a few years back, actually. I think I stopped at one of the Spider-Man/Batman comics. Really interesting continuity.
can you share what you got. I always thought that Earth-7642 can have a wonderfull ongoing series, since some Post-Crisis and Earth-616 events happened during its history just the tought of Batman and Superman's role in the Civil War intrigue my mind, also I think that the World War Hulk event if it happened here too would have resulted in a final fight between World Breaker Hulk and Superman. Also curious if they would have referenced the All Hail Megatron Miniseries.

Are we stating all of the cross-multiverse crossovers again? I mean, no problem for me, it is super interesting but most of this crossovers were already mentioned here:
I'll get back to that someday.

Any news on the whole DCEU/DCU/Earth-1/Earth-Prime/Post-Flashpoint thing or we will have to wait until the next movie that features Batman and/or Superman to see in which universe we are?

so that places aquaman 2 november 2022…
Maybe?
I haven't seen the film yet so I could be wrong. I had read a recap since it already premiered in the Eastern part of the world detailing plot points.
So the "4 years ago" line might be after the 5 months later line. (I'm TRYING to not spoil anything.)

Latest posts

Back