Doom's a Dick

Dooms such a Dick that he pretended his apartment building was on fire to get rid of a one night stand.

Dick move Doom.

Houde is actually right on the money. To avoid your friends because you're lazy is an extremely dick-ish move.

Dooms such a Dick that he pretended his apartment building was on fire to get rid of a one night stand.

Dick move Doom.

These two have what this thread is about.

One time Doom beat up a kid for his lunch money. Doom was 25, the kid was ten.

Doom's a Dick.

These two have what this thread is about.

One time Doom beat up a kid for his lunch money. Doom was 25, the kid was ten.

Doom's a Dick.

maybe the kid was a dick and Doom was showing him what it really means to be a dick. Maybe the lunch money he took was child support money Doom gave the kids mom and he needed extra cash for a 40 of OE.

Doom once dated this girl and knocked her up. When she told him she was pregnant, he disappeared for a month. But then he came crawling back when he learned that her mom got nominated to run as VP.

Dick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doom once dated this girl and knocked her up. When she told him she was pregnant, he disappeared for a month. But then he came crawling back when he learned that her mom got nominated to run as VP.

Doom also frequently offers his dick in a box as a Christmas presents.

Dick.

Dick

Doom is such a dick that he made me late to the supermarket last night. I didn't get to buy me a rotisserie chicken. Sexynurse thinks Dooms a dick as well.

One time Doom mugged Natalie Portman, and when she asked "Why!?" he flipped her a nickel and told her to call someone who cares. When she then said that pay phones cost twenty-five cents to make a call, Doom punched her left ovary and walked away. Doom's a dick.

Latest posts

Back