Dreamcasting #14 - Seven Soldiers Of Victory

I still say Rose McGowan is the best for Zatanna.

I ... I liked my Holly Marie Combs option

:cry: even if this time there will be no "Vote Mole" by me as my list sucked worse than "Highlander II"

Great choice.

I still don't think anyone has gotten Zatanna quite right...I watched Sin City again the other day and I think Alexis Bledel might be able to do it - she definitely has the personality but maybe not the look. The personality is a huge part of it. She's a pretty complex character.
Zatanna is such a real character. She seems like someone you know, or at least would want to know. I'm not sure why, but different people have been able to write her with such authenticity.

I'm happy with my choice.

I would like to propose a new rule to all future Dreamcasting games...

NO MORE RON PEARLMAN.

Good job to everyone but seriously. If it were up to you people, this man would never have a day off. You are a bunch of inconsiderate a-holes.

NO MORE RON PEARLMAN.

Good job to everyone but seriously. If it were up to you people, this man would never have a day off. You are a bunch of inconsiderate a-holes.

He would be perfect as Zatanna.

NO MORE RON PEARLMAN.

I would of guess someone would say "No more Shia Lebouf"
If he had a chest.

That's what cgi is for my friend

Also: We should do a Justice League round before they cast the movie.
Not looking forward to it.

I hate thinking about who should play the really big characters.

I've been reading through old Dreamcasting threads. (Since I'm a relative n00b to this.) I'm mad that you guys already did The Authority. I've been thinking that if I ever managed to win one of these, that was what I was going to do.

NO MORE RON PEARLMAN.

If it keeps up, I might have to Kill anybody who casts him in a role.
Now I'm going to cast Pearlman and Labouf as everyone in the next round.

Latest posts

Back