Family Guy Discussion (Spoilers)

Didn't Season 4 just start?

It hasn't even been shown in NZ... :(

Good stuff. The first 3 seasons are fried gold, and I pray to the Gods of Television that this show doesn't go the way of the Simpsons i.e relying on guest appearences every other episode in a vain effort to grab the attention of people who were bored of it 3 seasons ago.

What? I hate the Simpsons. Sue me.

I can't wait till tonight. I've tried to stray from promos and clips from the new season (technically, though, it still should be season 4, because 4 only had 8 or so episodes, while this one's gonna have 20something). But I do know that the actual Season Premiere that the Family Guy cast and crew put together won't air for another two weeks, cuz it had too many references to hurricanes. (And yet they'll still show Invasion. Oy.) Tonight, I'm guessing where gonna be seeing the third episode, I don't know, all I know is that it won't be the 'intended' first.

ultimatedjf said:
I can't wait till tonight. I've tried to stray from promos and clips from the new season (technically, though, it still should be season 4, because 4 only had 8 or so episodes, while this one's gonna have 20something). But I do know that the actual Season Premiere that the Family Guy cast and crew put together won't air for another two weeks, cuz it had too many references to hurricanes. (And yet they'll still show Invasion. Oy.) Tonight, I'm guessing where gonna be seeing the third episode, I don't know, all I know is that it won't be the 'intended' first.
Not really. Remember the 1st season had only like 7 episodes.

icemastertron said:
Not really. Remember the 1st season had only like 7 episodes.

First season had 14 episodes actually.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Spanish Quagmire was hilarious!

Normal Quagmire is one of my favourite characters.

Like when Brian became a drug sniffer dog.

"So you're a sniffer dog huh Brian? How good are you?" - Quagmire

"I know you had sex with two Filipino women and one man." - Brian

"You mean three Filipino women? Aaagh!" - Quagmire

I liked that episode from last night. I thought that it was better than most of the new episodes from earlier this year. In my opinion, the only Family Guy from the short 4th season that will stand the test of time and will always deliver laughs, is the brilliant episode where Lois becomes a klepto and they have to move to "Asiantown" to escape from Joe. I honestly don't remember a dull moment longer than 30 seconds from that episode.

Anyways, who else is SO excited from that commercial for the Stewie DVD?! It looks great; I can't wait to see what they do since there's no FCC restrictions.

Tom Tucker: The all new Family Guy DVD, coming September 27th. Will there be boobs? Let's hope so. :lol:

ultimatedjf said:
Anyways, who else is SO excited from that commercial for the Stewie DVD?! It looks great; I can't wait to see what they do since there's no FCC restrictions.

Tom Tucker: The all new Family Guy DVD, coming September 27th. Will there be boobs? Let's hope so. :lol:

Hell yeah, we're looking at record breaking sales there definitely. :twisted:

STEWIE: "You're going on a date? Well I'm sure it'll be more exciting than that time I played Marco Polo with Hellen Keller."

Stewie swims around in a pool while Hellen Keller just stands in the middle and stares blankly.

"Marco!"

"Marco!"

"Marco!"

"Marco!"

"Marco!"

"Marco!"

:lol:

Re: Family Guy Season 5 (Spoilers)

The one from last Sunday was truly classic. Never for one second did I get tired of the opening sequences. Those long drawn out things like that usually bore me these days (cavemen, Bewitched) but this was great. I couldn't stop laughing. And then, it just got better what with Stewie on his trike. I hope future eps continue to be as funny as that one, cuz FG's quality was really starting to test me.

Re: Family Guy Season 5 (Spoilers)

Dude it was great, "What if I hold this rubber chicken like this, I'd be like 'death to america' and people would be thinking what they hell is with the chicken." Hilarious

Latest posts

Back