Fantastic Four Reboot

Re: Fox is rebooting Fantastic Four

Good. I'm glad.

The first FF movie was so bad that I couldn't even bring myself to watch the second.

Well, the FF movie franchise can't really get worse can it?

I would like to see a CGI Thing in future movies instead of a guy in a rubber suit.

No! I actually didn't really mind the way the Thing looked with the suit. And a rubber suit is still 100x more realistic than CGI.

No! I actually didn't really mind the way the Thing looked with the suit. And a rubber suit is still 100x more realistic than CGI.

No offense, but a rubber suit looks just as unrealistic. The Thing looks like Michael Chikliss in a rubber costume.

And the great part, we're allowed to disagree.

I think the most logical way to do the thing is take big guy like arnold schwarzenegger paint him orange and have him be in just a speedo or jeans.

Good. I'm glad.

The first FF movie was so bad that I couldn't even bring myself to watch the second.

Same here.

Also, the trailer for F42 was so bad, I found holes in the fecking thing. Silver Surfer melts through his surfboard to see the Torch behind him. Why doesn't he just turn his HEAD. Or, y'know, hold his hand up to his face like a mirror? *sigh*

I think the most logical way to do the thing is take big guy like arnold schwarzenegger paint him orange and have him be in just a speedo or jeans.

... You do know what logical means, right?

Because... that may be many things: awesome, bat**** insane, hilarious, but it certainly ain't logical. :wink:

... You do know what logical means, right?

Because... that may be many things: awesome, bat**** insane, hilarious, but it certainly ain't logical. :wink:

:lol::lol:

I know.

I think it's obvious what Fox needs to do.

They have to construct a giant indestructible orange rock monster capable of untold destruction, and then give it consciousness.

They have to construct a giant indestructible orange rock monster capable of untold destruction, and then give it consciousness.

This would be much more realistic. I vote yes.

I second this.

It's gotta work better than when we lit that guy on fire for a realistic Johnny Storm.

This would be much more realistic. I vote yes.

I second this.

Fingers crossed for that FOX/Massive Dynamics merger.

It's gotta work better than when we lit that guy on fire for a realistic Johnny Storm.

Sssshhhhh!!!! We convinced everyone that Richard Pryor did that to himself, freebasing crack. We promised not to talk about it ever again!

Re: Fantasic Four Reboot

I thought this thread was about a FF/ReBoot crossover.

I am now so sad.

Latest posts

Back