Final Crisis series discussion [spoilers]

Yes the man is good. But it was him that killed superboy in infinite crisis. I was also led to believe that Bart Allens death was an editorial thing Johns probably has some sway in. Perhaps to fix the mistake of aging Bart prematurely - again this was Johns in infinite crisis. So if he's now just fixing his own mistakes it's not quite as impressive.

He killed Superboy in Infinite Crisis, yes, but only after rallying the other DC creators to stop Didio from killing Nightwing then, and Superboy was the unfortunate sacrifice to editorials demands.

As for Bart, I can't comment on Johns involvement in it, but he wasn't the writer and he wasn't credited as the editor. And the one Flash? The series did start at the beginning of Final Crisis, if it had ended before it had there'd have been no problem.

He killed Superboy in Infinite Crisis, yes, but only after rallying the other DC creators to stop Didio from killing Nightwing then, and Superboy was the unfortunate sacrifice to editorials demands.

Dan Didio is a volcano god?

As for Bart, I can't comment on Johns involvement in it, but he wasn't the writer and he wasn't credited as the editor. And the one Flash? The series did start at the beginning of Final Crisis, if it had ended before it had there'd have been no problem.

Agreed, but i thought that this was supposed to take place almost immediately after superman beyond, just before he finds batman's body.

I'm cool with johns keeping this totally seperate from Morrison.

Johns did lose Wally west in infinite crisis also and made bart older to take his place, but again this may be volcano god...I like to call him smokey.

Latest posts

Back